Beeswax Leather Balm for Leather to Protect and Restore Suitable for Leather Sofa, Jacket, Shoes and car Interior (130ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Beeswax Leather Balm for Leather to Protect and Restore Suitable for Leather Sofa, Jacket, Shoes and car Interior (130ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Waxes are particularly great for leather items such as boots, shoes, and any other leather item that sees a lot of wear. Getting the best leather wax is as important as ensuring the right application procedure used. This will prevent the wax from clogging the pores of your leather. Lifetime Frame Guarantee - Available on sofas, sofa beds, accent chairs, armchairs, loveseats and footstools.

How to clean a leather sofa – 5 top tips - Furniture Village How to clean a leather sofa – 5 top tips - Furniture Village

Although every project is different, this guide provides a good overview of the scale of projects that each size of the Leather Colourant Kits in our range is suitable for. If in doubt it is always better to go one size larger, providing all of the colourant and finish you need, with some left over for touch-ups should they be needed going forward. The type of leather conditioner you choose should be formulated specifically for the leather goods you will use it on. A leather conditioner for a sofa might contain very different ingredients than one made to condition leather shoes. And even the correct conditioner can have an undesired effect on the item it’s used on – it might darken the leather or leave an unwelcome sheen.The colour of my leather has worn/faded and I want to restore it, do I use the Leather Re-Colouring Balm or the Leather Colourant Kit? So, if this simply wants you would want your leather wax to do for your leather items then with the right application, waxes will be great for your leather goods. Use our water-based Leather Polish to impart a super silky, glossy shine to all leather items. In doing so, it will enhance, enrich and deepen the colour of any leather while adding a protective barrier that helps repel liquids, dirt and stains.

Leather Colourant Kit - Perfect for Leather Colour Restoration Leather Colourant Kit - Perfect for Leather Colour Restoration

To restore the original colour to non-absorbent leathers where more significant areas of fading or wear has occurred you should use the Leather Colourant Kit. So cleaning and re-waxing your leather in a very timely fashion using the right application methods will help to ensure that your leather maintains some level of breathability.I found with the method I adopted, the repairs took on the appearance of a crease, in my opinion this effect is perfect for well used leather. In addition to leather wax making leather waterproof and shiny, it also makes it very supple and natural-looking. Whether it’s a walking boot, shoes, or gloves, leather wax will make your item water-resistant. Applying wax will ensure water beads off your leather items.

Leather Conditioners - Nov. 2023 - BestReviews 5 Best Leather Conditioners - Nov. 2023 - BestReviews

You would want that whenever you apply leather wax over your leather items, you buff it with a horsehair brush or soft lint-free cloth so that the heat and the friction from the brush help the waxes to melt into the leather to give it nice protection and shine. So all in all, I will always say waxes are good for leather if it’s applied the right way and for the right reasons. What Does Leather Wax Do? (Pros) Better still, always concentrate on applying leather wax on parts of the leather you would like the maximum protection. These areas can be parts of the leather item that sees the most wear.While there are several ready-made leather waxes on the markets today, you will also be able to DIY leather waxes for your leather goods or leather crafts. The high concentration of hard waxes found in leather wax is that which elevates the shine on your leather items. Applied to my Cat boots twice now, and buffed up, but not to a high gloss, as some users seem to have done. There has been a slight darkening in colour overall (expected, from pics and other reviewers comments), but in spite of some recent very wet weather, have managed to miss the opportunity test any water resistance improvement! I'm sure it'll be fine, and the boots have a smart semi-matt brown-beige finish, as their supposed to. What a great product why didn't I know about this before no more wet feet or waiting for my mx boots to dry before I can go out on my bike again highly recommend this product to anyone that wears leather footwear! Scott Mills

DucksWax

Spray: These leather conditioners are delivered through either a pump- or trigger-action spray bottle or aerosol spray bottle.In this short but sweet guide, I’m going to share with you all the important things there is to know about leather waxes. What Is Leather Wax? Leather waxes depending on the brand you get will come with rich oils like linseed oil and wax-like beeswax. I would like to recommend The Furniture Clinic (0844 879 3691) as an excellent supplier of leather restoration products. If leather is treated well with leather waxes, it will prevent water and other liquid stains from seeping into the leather to leave ugly water stains. Hey Martin, this stuff is the dogs mate. Used on all my biking leathers,also used on my hand tooled leather seat,does what it says on the tin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop