Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml (japan import) [Badartikel]

Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil-230ml (japan import) [Badartikel]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Zea Mays Oil is refined oil. It is created from the process of wet milling corn, or zea mays. Zea Mays Oil is fragrance ingredient, hair conditioning agent, occlusive skin conditioning agent, surfactant, and emulsifying agent.

It is found to be similar to natural human skin sebum, so it has a great effect on dry skin. Jojoba oil may even help with regulating sebum production. One of the pluses of Softymo is that it rinses off easily, leaving no residue. I have found with other oil cleansers I have to really scrub to remove the oil, or it takes a long time to fully remove it… but not with Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil. My skin feels properly cleansed and smooth afterwards. The formula was renewed in 2016 to better clear pores. If you have concerns about using this ingredient in your routine, we recommend speaking with a professional.

Tocopherol (also known as Vitamin E) is a common antioxidant used to help protect the skin from free-radicals and strengthen the skin barrier. It's also fat soluble - this means our skin is great at absorbing it. Oryza Sativa Bran Oil comes from the outer layer of a rice kernel. It is a byproduct of milling rice, or the operation to produce a whole grain rice product. In cosmetics, glycerin is usually derived from plants such as soybean or palm. However, it can also be sourced from animals, such as tallow or animal fat.

One study found pumpkin oil containing Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate helped hydrate the skin and did not cause any irritation. We understand the importance of quality and trust when it comes to skincare and beauty. That's why we diligently verify our supply chain, working closely with the brands and authorised distributors to bring you genuine products that meet the highest standards. It doesn’t leave an oily residue like some cleansing oils can and is also ok to use on sensitive skin. The bottle should last me about 2-3 months if I use it everyday which I think is fantastic value for money, especially compared to the other cleansing oils that are out there for double, if not triple the price! There are often claims that Vitamin E can reduce/prevent scarring, but these claims haven't been confirmed by scientific research. Paraffinum Liquidum does not irritate the skin and is non-comedogenic. However, this ingredient may not work well for those with oily skin or fungal acne.Glycerin is the name for this ingredient in American English. British English uses Glycerol/Glycerine.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop