Duronic 60" Projector Screen MPS60 /43 BK, BLACK Pull-Down Projector Screen, Screen Size: 122x91cm / 48x36”, 4:3 Ratio, Matt White +1 Gain, HD High Definition, Home Cinema School Office

£34.995
FREE Shipping

Duronic 60" Projector Screen MPS60 /43 BK, BLACK Pull-Down Projector Screen, Screen Size: 122x91cm / 48x36”, 4:3 Ratio, Matt White +1 Gain, HD High Definition, Home Cinema School Office

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These Manual Screens are strong, well made and easy to install and have holes in two places to allow you the choice to install the screen on the wall or ceiling. The super-easy setup should only take a few minutes, and once set up the ropes on either side of the screen will keep it from budging even in harsh weather. I installed this behind my beam, I like the fact that I could do this because I kind of wanted my projector hidden just a little and didn't want it hanging so I used the long nail to hang it from the front. Suitable for 3D and HD imaging you’ll find using our projector screen will enhance your viewing experience and will display anything you need to clearly and with ease. Our brilliant projection screen is the most compact and travel-friendly option for indoor and outdoor projection.

These Manual Screens are strong, well made and easy to install and come with two different kinds of fixings to ensure you can install your projector screen in any location you wish. With the easy-to-use buttonless system, you can cut down on clean-up time and keep your home smelling fresh with a few taps on the digital touch screen. Once the screen is installed, simply pull down the canvas with this handle and lock it at the desired height. While the portable tripod projector screen is the most appropriate for on-the-go presentations, the 60 x 60 sized tripod screen in the clincher, when you think convenience!You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Lightweight design and carry handle as standard is one of the reasons this is our top seller, there is a version without the scissor just a pole but if you are going to be a frequent user then the extra money is well worth it. Simply close the curtains, turn off the lights, grab the popcorn and snuggle up to watch your favourite films on a big screen in your own home! EPS / Electric Projector Screens: These screens are operated via an electric switch, they also roll up into the casing.

Compared to a manual/spring screen, the motorised screen can be adjusted more accurately to suit the projected image. On this screen there is a case which adds to the width of the overall space you'll need to display it.If your presentations are for small audiences and you don't need a much larger screen, you will be more comfortable handling the 60 x 60 tripod screen. The only thing to be aware of with a freestanding projector, as opposed to a mounted one, is that it is slightly harder to get the perfect angle and framing. WIDE APPLICATION】 - Suitable for most projectors, this portable projector screen with stand is a perfect mobile projection solution for professional or personal needs. This projection screen is ideal for home theater movies, classroom training, conference room presentations, and public display. Having a manual screen like this model is the most cost-effective solution for those who wish to have their screen installed into a fixed place and want the ability to hide it away again after use.

Purchase this product worry-free with a complimentary 2-year extended warranty from Extend with ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE protection. And because you run your presentations on a mobile basis, you just have to get a screen you can easily take wherever you go. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The brackets can be secured to stud, brick, concrete, and drywall and we provide the necessary hardware along with two L-shaped brackets. The Duronic Tripod Projector Screen is incorporated with a built-in casing which protects it when closed and opens to allow you to erect the screen at any location you wish.DPS / Desk Projector Screens: These screens are smaller than your standard screens, are highly portable and can be erected on a flat desk or table.

When you deliver presentations on the go, possibly running training stops as you get mandates from company to company, you might want to acquire your own presentation gadgets. By using a High Definition projector screen, you and your fellow gamers can enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.Anyways, the middle button on the remote allows you to stop the projector right where you want the length to be. This ceiling fan has an energy-efficient design, that takes up minimal space — ideal for smaller-sized living rooms, kitchens, and sunrooms.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop