Harry Potter Gryffindor House Editions Hardback Box Set

Harry Potter Gryffindor House Editions Hardback Box Set

RRP: £150.00
Price: £75
£75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

How to choose a single book in the Harry Potter saga? How to choose a part of something that needs each part to generate the expected impact? I was precisely trying to choose one book to use as example in my "favorites" virtual shelf but I realize that not matter which book would I chose, it would feel "incomplete". So I think that the better way is to add this complete edition including the seven novels to use it in my "favorites" virtual shelf. Throughout the Harry Potter series, Gryffindor house is depicted as a community of students who support each other and work together to achieve their goals. Gryffindor's common room is located in one of the highest towers of Hogwarts. Its entrance is guarded by the Fat Lady, a portrait who will only let Gryffindor students in after they correctly answer her riddle. Whether you are a longtime Potterhead or discovering the world of Harry Potter for the first time, this special edition box set allows you to explore the internationally bestselling series and discover your inner Griffindor. Join Harry, Hermione, and Ron on their epic adventures as they navigate the wizarding world and discover the power of friendship and bravery. Easily the strongest book of the whole bunch. Not only it has a truly well crafted mystery but also, you will amaze to realize how a lot of elements presented in the previous books are explained the reason of existing here in this novel and all is turning around of a character.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – Gryffindor Edition Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – Gryffindor Edition

We understand that buying kids books can be expensive. That's why we offer a wide range of box sets and series at affordable prices, making it easier for parents, teachers, and libraries to access quality books for children. Nada podría decir sobre Potter que no haya dicho cualquier otra persona en una multitud de lenguas. Pero puedo expresar lo principal...

the castle itself & the wizarding education; surely, we all want to eat in the Great Hall, explore this mysterious castle, walk in those spectacular corridors, , wander on the grounds, & learn all those interesting magical lessons. there's no shame in loving all-potterhead's least favourite book, because it made the best times for me; the most excitements & feelz. I am proud :)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Gryffindor Edition Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Gryffindor Edition

If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. year, we got to know a whole new world with Harry, we received our letters, we went to Hogwarts, we learnt magic, we had many adventures, many riddles. We cheered during Quidditch. We saved the Stone. This story preys upon every child's dream to be something more than ordinary. And for all humans, it preys on our subconscious desire for there to be a little magic in life. Explain the curious and give us all something to hope for in a universe we can escape to where the rules of own do not apply. Now, if you two don’t mind, I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed — or worse, expelled!” Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Harry Potter skips off to wizard school, and millions of children read about this and are cruelly made aware of the soul-crushing mediocrity of the lameass real world they are forced to inhabit.When I'm in Harry Potter mode, I bring my wand, waving it just to have some magic. sometimes my parents get on with it & it is actually a total fun. feelz (sad or happy) which is necessary for a Great story. & one of the best thing about this series is that Romance is Not the MAIN part! like the life, people had crush on each other, breakup, jokes, peaces, love. but not in much detailed. People don't Always think about their crush/love, not devouring in affection, not always paralyzed, unable to think straight. the story is not romance-centric. it is realistic, like real life. Secondly,another element is that the writer has an incredible knowledge of the chlidren's and teen's nature (well, i must admit she knows how adults tend to think as well). She represents accurately the development of the characters, their mood swings, how they grow-up and become almost adults, and all these feelings like love, friendship, jealousy, the feeling of failure and abandonment, thoughts about right and wrong and all the contradictions that may arise even in the strongest friendship. Rowling never underestimated her position as role model nor her character's ability to shape children's life. The book is clean (minus one well-placed swear word in the 7th book which is written at a 17-year-old level). There is no sex or even heavy making out, but there are the ups and downs of relationships as well as the sorrows and joys of teenagers growing up. It's relatable. The main heroine is not stupid or boy crazy, but a girl with a good head on her shoulders. The characters care about school, work hard to achieve their goals, and are loyal friends to each other. I think Rowling made a point to include role models she'd want her own children to emulate. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: I don’t like that most of this book takes place outside of Hogwarts, but it obviously had to be that way. Doesn’t mean I don’t miss hanging out at Hogwarts though! Other than that, this is overall a strong ending to the series. I especially liked breaking out of Gringotts on a dang dragon and stealing a horcrux from Umbridge at the Ministry, and of course the final battle with Voldemort, or, as Uncle Vernon calls him, Lord Voldy-thing. Poor, poor Dobby though. And Fred. And Snape.

Harry Potter Books | Waterstones Harry Potter Books | Waterstones

My absolutely favorite thing about this series is how it comes full circle. You start the series with a fun magical tale of a nobody boy who finds out that not only is there a world with witches and wizards but that he is one of the most important people in this world. Sure it's entertaining but it's not deep. Then you get to the end when you see that same boy as an adult standing in the same spot his adventures began and you start to see the story from other points of view. The second time I read the series I couldn't just see Harry's light-hearted experiences, but Dumbledore's careful hand as he guided and prepared this boy for a mission in life that not many people could handle. To see this small sad boy and know the sacrifices he had to make, somehow prepare him without letting him know the extent of the personal hell he will have to endure, and to love him enough to teach him and somehow be able to let him go in the end--well that is not a story a child could understand. That is a story for an adult. just as how Not-Ordinary Harry was, I am an extraordinary fan too; the book many people didn't like is my top favourite & the one which is everyone's favourite is my least favourite. Fundamentally, Gryffindor is a house known for its bravery, courage, and determination. Its members are leaders and role models who inspire others to be brave and stand up for what is right. The house's values are central to the Harry Potter series and are exemplified in the characters who call Gryffindor home.Gryffindor students are often characterized by their courage and daring, which can sometimes get them into trouble. However, their bravery is always motivated by a desire to protect and defend others. The house's most famous members include Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley, who form a close-knit trio of friends and often find themselves in dangerous situations as they fight against the dark wizard Voldemort. first read; I was 9. I remember every details from what I wore & who gave it to me as my late bday present (I owe her!) to which parts I read fast. Pero no sólo fue el comienzo de esta aventura que me seguirá hasta el fin de mis días (o eso espero y aspiro), sino que también fue el primer conjunto de libros que he leído una vez cada año como si así cumpliera un «juramento inquebrantable» a la autora de este libro, que, de hecho, tiene mi propio nombre. year, 17 at last, to find a way to fight Voldemort, to defeat him. I was proud of his bravery. We defended the world & we mastered the Hallows. Home to the brave at heart, Gryffindor house has produced some of the most famous witches and wizards in history, not least the great wizard Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter himself. The seven lovingly designed covers are individually decorated with enchanting details that capture favourite house themes from each novel. Charming vignettes of the Gryffindor lion in a series of playful poses across the seven book spines complete the decoration scheme.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop