Innoteck 12L Digital Air Fryer Oven with Rotisserie Smart Cooker for Air Frying Roast Dehydrate Fry Bake Reheat Kitchen Pro – Multifunctional - Black & Silver - DS-5127

£64.995
FREE Shipping

Innoteck 12L Digital Air Fryer Oven with Rotisserie Smart Cooker for Air Frying Roast Dehydrate Fry Bake Reheat Kitchen Pro – Multifunctional - Black & Silver - DS-5127

RRP: £129.99
Price: £64.995
£64.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s our best-selling model and comes with a whole host of premium features to help you get the most out of your meals, including a rotisserie kit and 8 auto programmes for making everything from vegetable crisps to homemade bread – all at the push of a button. I chose this model because it is made by the company that makes the highly rated Consari Air fryers. Some recipes may even need no oil at all, but it’s always worth a few light sprays to prevent food from drying.

As it was Sunday, I’d popped to Aldi and picked up a whole chicken, Yorkshire puddings, potatoes, carrots, broccoli - you know, all the important stuff. It does take a little longer to cook, for some reason, but I'd say there's a slight edge for the Ninja on even-ness of cooking. Our second recommendation from Canadian brand Instant is a combination of two of the most popular kitchen gadgets out there – an air fryer and a pressure cooker – in a single beast of an appliance.Solid performing air oven Performs really well easy to use with simple controls that replicate an oven. There are lots of different recipes you can make using an air fryer and they’re a lot cheaper to run than your oven. The multi-purpose air fryer is stylishly finished in black with LED touch panel pre-sets for maximum simplicity. Burgers and sausages cook as well as in a normal oven, and in about two thirds of the time, but again look a little dry.

This 18-in-1 device does everything from air frying to toasting to dehydrating while still cooking healthily. It also has a handful of clever extra features, including a ‘favourite’ option for quick access to your favourite recipes. Once the app is downloaded and you register to get a new Proscenic account- it's so self explanatory. As you’d expect from any oven, both temperature and time can be set and there are a number of useful preset programmes for commonly eaten foods, all of these can be modified in terms of time or temperature, should you wish. Instructions could have been a little clearer for operating, but with perseverance this air fryer is a great bit of kit.Well, it’s fast at cooking, cooks just like a commis chef, it is healthier and did I mention it doesn’t greedily eat up your kitchen space like your fridge, stove and your oven.

This review will focus on its air frying capabilities, for obvious reasons, but it’s worth noting that the Foodi MAX PRO comes with a digital cooking probe for perfectly cooked steaks, burgers, and skewers. One of the thighs did struggle to turn in the oven, but this was totally my fault for not having the chicken perfectly centred, but it’s something to remember for next time. The design, as depicted in the images on the listing, includes a push mechanism to fully open the lid and prevent steam burns when opening. Used for Electric Oven in Summer House, cooks everything great, Chicken, Vegetables, Tree Nuts, Fish, Pork, etc.Equipped with an impressive 12 litre capacity, this air fryer oven is big enough to roast a whole chicken. Having taken the chicken out and keeping it warm in foil, I added my roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli and Yorkshire puds, and in no time, my whole roast was complete. If there’s a good deal then go for it – but if there’s a cheaper competitor, such as the Tower 5-in-1 air fryer, then there’s no reason not to switch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop