EPOS I SENNHEISER GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headset, Low-Latency Bluetooth, 7.1 Surround Sound, Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Audio Presets, For Windows PC, PS4, PS4 PRO, PS5 and Smartphones

£9.9
FREE Shipping

EPOS I SENNHEISER GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headset, Low-Latency Bluetooth, 7.1 Surround Sound, Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Audio Presets, For Windows PC, PS4, PS4 PRO, PS5 and Smartphones

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In conclusion, the GSP 670 is a great headset, but it’s hard to judge it outside the context of it being the first wireless gaming headset made by Sennheiser. In terms of just pure, audiophile-level sound, it is one of a kind. It’s also supremely comfortable and ready to support your gaming endeavors for hours on end. In an effort to mitigate the aforementioned issues of comfort we experienced with the GSP 600 before it, a two-axis metal hinge system holds the GSP 670 together. Not only does this help improve its fit, but Sennheiser claims the headset will also last longer as a result. Whether it's because of the build quality, the subdued aesthetics or a combination of both, everything about the GSP 670 does feel premium. The hinge is no exception.

In addition to the PC, you can use the dongle to connect this headset to your PS4. However, you won’t get access to any additional feature this way, including the 7.1 virtual surround sound. As for the microphone itself, the only issue you might have with it is that it’s not detachable. It’s cool how it automatically mutes itself when you flip it up and activates when you flip it down, but being able to remove it entirely would’ve been a welcome feature for many. On that note, the presentation of teammates' voice audio is also great in the GSP 500s and better than the 300s overall - voices can be difficult for gaming headsets to master, but the GSP 500 is one of the best Sennheiser gaming headsets for this.The headset itself is capable of a lot without any sort of clipping or peaking, even at the highest volumes I can tolerate, and even after tooling around with the equalizer. There are four presets built in: Flat, Movie, Music, and Esport (Treble). You can customize these and create your own with the Sennheiser Gaming Suite, as well as swap between two-channel and 7.1 audio. While I’ve fiddled with the equalizer a little – particularly to boost mid-range audio, as the presets err towards more bass and treble – it’s not a necessary step. For most purposes, the presets do just fine. Once upon a time, Sennheiser made excellent headsets for gaming that looked more sophisticated than their RGB-daubed cousins and sounded like they’d been made by a long-established pro audio company - funny, that. Then EPOS took over those lines and refreshed them with an eye on repositioning them juuust slightly more towards the lifestyle market.

The mic is another stand out feature and one of the biggest differentiators between the GSP 670 and Arctis Pro. The Arctis Pro sounds great, but like most SteelSeries headsets its mic was a little weak, and had a tendency to distort. The GSP 670’s noise cancelling mic is blissfully clear by comparison, and one of the best I’ve tested on a gaming headset. Even during heated, loud, online matches my team reported being able to hear me loud and clear, making it a great option for competitive gamers. The GSP 670 combats comfort concerns even further by not only offering dual-axis adjustability on the earcups to help fit all heads, but also a slider on the headband that can be used to adjust the clamping force.

Being a Sennheiser product means that you shouldn’t expect any flashy accessories to persuade you to buy it. Out of the box, you just get the headset, the USB dongle, and the charging cable – which speakers volumes about the level of confidence Sennheiser has in this product. Aside from the dongle, we have to mention the Sennheiser Gaming Suite software. Once you run this software, you can program the smart button on the earcup to switch between the 2.0 and 7.1 modes or to switch between the EQ options. It’s not a design that will appeal to everyone, but we must commend Sennheiser on accomplishing everything they aspired towards with this design principle. The headset also has a very premium feel to it. Battery life is the only minor weak point with Senheisser’s quoted 20 hours Bluetooth, and 16 hours low-latency estimates proving a wee bit optimistic during testing. I tended to get closer to 10-12 hours using the low latency connection. My only other minor quibble with the design is that it uses a micro-USB, not USB-C charge input, which is a bit of a faff considering most hardware has moved to the newer standard. Sennheiser GSP 670 audio quality – Amazing sound and clear mic Whereas competing headsets let you explore every nook and cranny in your home without compromising the wireless signal, a single wall can often prove to be a hurdle too significant for the GSP 670 to overcome.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop