VILTROX AF 23mm F1.4 XF Lens for Fuji X-mount Camera Body,Auto Focus Wide Angle APS-C Prime Lens Large Aperture for Fujifilm X Mount Camera X-T4 X-T3 X-T2 X-T30 X-T20 X-PRO2 X-H1 X-E4 X-S10

£9.9
FREE Shipping

VILTROX AF 23mm F1.4 XF Lens for Fuji X-mount Camera Body,Auto Focus Wide Angle APS-C Prime Lens Large Aperture for Fujifilm X Mount Camera X-T4 X-T3 X-T2 X-T30 X-T20 X-PRO2 X-H1 X-E4 X-S10

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As mentioned, there are some noticeable issues with fringing and vignetting in certain situations, but those can be addressed quickly in software. When I travel, I use a Fuji X-M1: its small body sports Fuji's 16 MP X-Trans sensor that is found on more expensive models and so makes it an easy choice.

Viltrox lens XF 23 mm F/1.4 with Fuji X-Mount - Rollei Viltrox lens XF 23 mm F/1.4 with Fuji X-Mount - Rollei

is definitely a lot more expensive than the Viltrox, and for some, the gains that they get from the Fuji version might not be enough to justify the extra cost. But obviously, they didn't want to stop there and their roadmap shows several lenses for release in 2020. Check to make sure you download the firmware for the right amount, then extract the DAT file from the compressed archive. Now one thing to mention here is that I’m the sort of photographer that looks at an image with the mindset of how well the image looks overall, I enjoy things like character, colour rendition and contrast, over whether an image is tack sharp when magnified to 200%. Attach the lens to your PC via a micro-USB cable, then drag and drop the DAT file onto the disk that should have shown up.

Before the Z-mount editions came along, Viltrox already manufactured the three lenses in Canon M, Fujifilm X and Sony E versions, to suit other APS-C format cameras. Một điều lưu ý nhỏ, do thiết kế vật lý bên ngoài, ống kính sẽ không phù hợp với máy Fujifilm X-Pro3, chúng có thể làm xước thân máy nếu gắn vào. For photographers who need advanced photo editing options, Pixelmator Pro for macOS offers layer-based editing, machine learning-powered adjustment and selection tools, and features such as Denoise and Super Resolution. The STM motor is very quiet for video and can hardly be heard, so I really feel they got the balance right there. This might be due to the majority of images I’ve created so far with this lens having been shot on overcast Northwest days, but still, there is a very pleasing quality to the images from this lens.

Fuji X Passion Sigma 30mm F1.4 – Never too late - Fuji X Passion

You are probably reading this review because of the potential value proposition as the Viltrox cost several hundred dollars less than the Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1. while focusing is quiet; it isn't silent so if you are shooting video, then an external microphone would be beneficial. I have some more time tommorow to take images as long as the weather is nice, so if you want any more info or specific test shots let me know! The benefit of the X-M1 (and indeed other Fuji cameras) for travel work is that they are small and unobtrusive; however, the compromise is with the APS-C sensor in terms of equivalent bokeh and relative noise levels.Note: A word of caution for owners of Fujifilm X-Pro 3 cameras - the lens is currently not compatible with this camera because the lens release button on this camera interferes with the diameter of the lens.

Viltrox 23mm F1.4 lens review — IAN WORTH Viltrox 23mm F1.4 lens review — IAN WORTH

We've selected a group of cameras that are easy to keep with you, and that can adapt to take photos wherever and whenever something memorable happens. It's true that the final two shots make the XF 23/2 look sharper, but rendition is so dark that the Viltrox produces more knot detail. as the perfect 35mm equivalent for the X Series system where as the Viltrox needs a bit more polish to get there. At the end of the day, the two lenses will probably be pretty comparable: more corner sharpness on the Fujinon and more centre sharpness on the Viltrox. The action of the manual focus control ring can be assigned to alternative functions via in-camera menus and works with smooth precision.Hence I will highly recommend it to an amateur who is just picking up photography and trying to explore the world with prime lenses, someone who does not has a 35mm focal length, and someone who is on a tight budget. my review here) as competent yet compact APS-C prime lenses roughly covering the 35mm and 50mm angle of view.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop