Care 200ml Simple Linctus Paediatric

Care 200ml Simple Linctus Paediatric

RRP: £29.95
Price: £14.975
£14.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can view our full range of cold and cold treatments here at My Pharmacy. Codeine Linctus Cough Syrup Give Simple Linctus Paediatric to your child using a spoon or a medicine syringe, depending on which is easiest for you and your child. The doses you should use are: Asthma Our Asthma service is ideal in emergencies when you are unable to visit your own doctor and need your inhaler urgently. It is designed for emergencies and not regular use and requires you to have add a recent asthma review.

Whether you buy your Simple Linctus Cough Syrup Boots or from anywhere else you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy. If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you. Tuscosed Linctus Cough Syrup like all medicines, should be stored correctly so that when you come to use it, it is safe to use. You can give your child medicines that contain paracetamol or ibuprofen, unless your doctor has told you not to.At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy. As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such Boots Linctus Cough Syrup and Linctus Cough Syrup Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products. Tuscosed Linctus Cough Syrup Codeine Linctus Cough Syrup contains the active ingredient codeine phosphate and is used to treat a non-productive cough. Codeine Linctus Cough Syrup should be used with caution as it can cause addiction. While using cough medicines such as Codeine Linctus Cough Syrup and Linctus Cough Syrup there are other things you can do at home to speed up your recovery time, these include: This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.

Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children and below 25c in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Only give this medicine to your child. Never give it to anyone else, even if their condition appears to be the same, as this could do harm.

Pharmacy product

Paediatric Cough Linctus Syrup is a medicine that is used to help a mild and non-specific cough in younger children. A full list of Simple Linctus Cough Syrup Side Effects can be viewed here in the Patient information Leaflet. Simple Linctus Cough Syrup Boots

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop