Alflorex Original – Daily Gut Health Probiotics - Contains Bifidobacterium Longum Bacterial Culture Strain 35624 – No Refrigeration Required - 30 Capsules

£14.995
FREE Shipping

Alflorex Original – Daily Gut Health Probiotics - Contains Bifidobacterium Longum Bacterial Culture Strain 35624 – No Refrigeration Required - 30 Capsules

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Alflorex® Lets You Take Control of Your Gut Health. The unique live culture in Alflorex, 35624®, has been clinically tested by leading Doctors and Gastroenterologists to support your gut health. This naturally occurring 'good' bacterial culture is part of the family of bacteria given by mothers to babies at birth. This natural culture reaches your gut alive and thriving and with it’s properties intact. No refrigeration required. This evidence also worked for TV presenter Zoe Salmon, who has suffered from IBS since her late teens. After years of trying diets and supplements, Zoe, 37 started taking Alflorex. Probiotics are thought to help restore the natural balance of bacteria in your gut (including your stomach and intestines) when it's been disrupted by an illness or treatment.

At the end of the eight week trial, those taking B. infantis 35624 saw improvement in bloating, abdominal pain and constipation At Healthista, we look for evidence when it comes to remedies for serious conditions such as IBS. Alflorex’s strong body of scientific research, the anecdotal evidence of its effectiveness and its phenomenal success in the US, suggests it could indeed provide relief for IBS sufferers. How should I take it? A new probiotic, called Alflorex, is the result of more than 15 years of clinical research and 75 leading scientific publications. Alflorex contains a probiotic strain called B. infantis3564 which specifically targets and alleviates the symptoms of IBS. Only recently launched in the UK, the strain is known in the US as Align, where it is the number one probiotic recommended by gastroenterologists for the treatment of IBS. ‘The gut bacteria plays an important role in many digestive health issues,’ says Professor Eammon Quigley, one of the world’s leading Gastroenterologists in IBS and Chief of Gastroenterology at Houston Methodist Hospital. ‘ B. infantis 35624, the strain in Alflorex, is one of the few products that has been truly developed on a scientific basis and tested in high quality clinical studies to help the symptoms of IBS.’ Award-winning AlflorexⓇ contains the unique B. infantis 35624 strain of ‘good bacteria’. Developed by PrecisionBioticsⓇ, this member of the Bifidobacterium family occurs naturally in the human digestive system and is contained in breastmilk, thus indicating its importance in gut health. It's precision formulation ensures that it transits to the gut intact, ready to deliver the benefits of around 1 billion live bacteria per capsule.

AlflorexⓇ begins to work immediately. It takes up to 4 weeks to prime the gut, during which time you may experience some mild and temporary changes, so it is important to continue taking your daily capsule and finish the course. PrecisionBioticsⓇ discovered the unique strain of bacteria B. infantis 35624 contained in their award-winning probiotic supplement AlflorexⓇ. This strain is a member of the Bifidobacterium family and is one of the ‘good’ bacteria inhabiting the gut. It is also contained in breastmilk and is passed to babies at birth to assist in healthy immune system development, thus making it a particularly special strain.

Maize Starch, Pregelatinized Maize Starch, Hypromellose, Bifidobacterium infantis 35624™ culture, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide. After 2 weeks I did start to see noticeable improvements, mainly in terms of bowel movements and the way I was able to eat larger meals without experiencing stomach cramps. In general, from the moment I woke up my stomach felt calm, whereas before I had to down 2 pints of water just so I could feel like my gut was cleansed.

Understanding the Needs of Every Acre

In the US it’s the number one probiotic recommended by gastroenterologists for IBS Gut bacteria and probiotics The extensive scientific research and testing carried out by PrecisionBioticsⓇand APC have exposed the unique properties of B. infantis 35624,a member of the Bifidobacterium family, and its specific and targeted action in treatingIrritable Bowel Syndrome. This discovery led to the development of the probiotic supplementAlflorexⓇ. B. infantis 35624is also contained in breastmilk and is passed to babiesat birth to assist in healthy immune system development, thus making it a particularly special strain.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop