Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double All-Terrain Double Pushchair | Lightweight, Foldable Stroller | Opulent Black

£147.5
FREE Shipping

Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double All-Terrain Double Pushchair | Lightweight, Foldable Stroller | Opulent Black

RRP: £295.00
Price: £147.5
£147.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake provide comfortable steering and control within arm’s reach.

lIt’s finally here!! Our review of the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller; and how we decided on the right double stroller(s) for our growing family.

A Review of the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller

Y’all; I am so excited to share today’s baby gear review post! I get SO many questions about this double stroller* – the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller, and after using it for months, I finally feel like I’m able to confidently share the good and the bad abut this workhorse of a double stroller.

Since I get asked a fair amount what I think of the the differences between the City Mini Double and City Mini GT Double, I wanted to update this review to compare the two versions of the Baby Jogger City Mini double stroller. We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019. Unfortunately at this stage there are no capsules approved for use on the city mini GT2 Double stroller in Australia. We know this is a feature parents would love to see so we have continued to safety test the city mini GT2 Double with Australian model capsules. However currently there are no capsules or adapters available for the city mini GT2 Double in Australia. Is the city mini GT2 Double suitable for newborns? But if you’re looking for the stronger, more flexible, and maneuverable option, I’d recommend the City Mini GT. Not only for the swiveling front wheel that makes it easy to push around but also because of the rubber tires that make it versatile and stable on all kinds of terrain. However, the Mini GT gives you more space to carry on everything you need when you go strolling with your kid.Baby Jogger Glider Board– SO easy to attach, has a nog-slip surface, is length adjustable, and attaches to the rear axle of any Baby Jogger single or double stroller. I find this one much easier to get on and off the stroller than most competitor brand glider boards.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop