Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She was given this game as a gift several months ago and we still play DAILY. She can't get enough of it. And because there are so many cards and so many things to find on the board we are still finding new items every time we play. Before electronics were so readily available, families spent rainy days inside playing board games. There are a number of benefits associated with playing these games, which is why they are still an excellent choice for passing time. Item: 303840366663 Disney Eye Found It! Ravensburger - Select Your Game Spare Parts & Pieces (178). Incomplete, and we have broken it down into spare parts. - CHOOSE YOUR REPLACEMENT GAME PARTS - This game was incomplete, and we have broken it down into spare parts. This listing is only for game pieces and parts and not the entire game . Please choose the specific game part/s you would like from the drop down menu . The pieces and parts are in good condition, structurally sound and original. Postage is free & w e will dispatch your chosen game part/s within two working days.

I play this game with my 4 year old and she LOVES it. A lot of the "cons" in this list are actually "pros" for a 4 year old. The spinning wheel mechanic is fun and exciting for a 4 year old. Kids are notorious for losing things. Don’t fret if some of your game pieces go missing. You can buy replacement pieces for most games, which means you won’t have to shell out the money for a whole new game.Condition: This game was incomplete when we received it, so we have broken it down into separate spare parts; and those spare parts can be found individually listed in the drop down menu. Please choose the specific game part/s you would like from that menu. The pieces and parts are in good condition, structurally sound and original - please see photos for condition. *The listing is not for the entire game*. Year: 2015 | Publisher: Ravensburger, Wonder Forge | Designer: Forrest-Pruzan Creative, Rob Stoddard | Artist: NA UPGRADED EXPERIENCE with MORE PLASTICS & STENCILS] Slimmer and easier to hold, charges 50% faster, has 50% more 3Doodler Start filament, 10 new stencils and an added safety stand-by mode. All these upgrades are made for the best 3D drawing experience. If Disney Eye Found It! solely focused on this mechanic, possibly adding some other mechanics to further support it, I think it could have been a pretty good game. The problem is that outside of the searching mechanics there is very little to the game. Basically the rest of the game is a very basic spin and move game. You spin the spinner and move the corresponding number of spaces. The game has some branching pathways and shortcuts that add a few decisions to the game but otherwise there isn’t much to the game. These mechanics are just really boring. This is a shame because you spend most of the game with the spin and move mechanics instead of the much superior search mechanics. Disney Eye Fount It! basically feels like a spin and move with an occasional mini game where you find objects.

In some ways I kind of miss the large board from the original game as it forced you to search through a larger area to find the hidden objects. Searching through the smaller cards to find hidden objects doesn’t have quite the charm, but it is much easier as you don’t need to search nearly as large of an area. The gameplay is still fun on its own, and the drastically smaller box that the game comes in more than makes up for the difference between the cards and large gameboard. Another thing you’ll want to keep in mind when shopping for board games for all ages is the length of game time. Younger children may only have enough focus for a 15- to 20-minute game. Teens and adults can handle games that last much longer. In general I can’t say that I was a big fan of the original Disney Eye Found It!. While there were elements of the game that I liked, there were too many mechanics that just dragged down the whole experience. In my review for that game I specifically mentioned that I think the game would have been much better if it just focused on the searching mechanic. Like the original game Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Card Game was designed with younger children in mind. The game has a recommended age of 3+ which is actually quite young for a board game. Younger children may need some help with reading the text or knowing what objects that they are searching for. There is nothing about the actual gameplay that they should struggle with though. PERFECT FOR YOUNG PLAYERS: Spot It! helps develop focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills. Players of all ages will enjoy the engaging, tactile gameplay.Children who haven’t yet learned how to read would do best with a board game that focuses on recognizing colors and shapes. Kids are also attracted to bright colors, which will help you capture their interest. Try starting with a simple game that only requires toddlers to move their game piece from one side of the board to the other. Make sure these games are also easy to clean up afterward. Gav and I are really excited this Christmas – because at last, at long last [okay, after seven years] we are finally able to play board games properly as a family. Okay, so Hero isn’t old enough to understand what’s going on in them completely yet, but he can throw the die, move counters and most importantly, watch out for sneaky cheaters. Haha.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop