Just for men Control GX, Grey Reducing Shampoo for Grey Hair – Lighter Shades from Blonde to Medium Brown, 147 ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Just for men Control GX, Grey Reducing Shampoo for Grey Hair – Lighter Shades from Blonde to Medium Brown, 147 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reaction such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. This men’s shampoo for grey hair is just as effective as the original, but with a formula exclusively made for men with blonde to medium brown hair. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Breakthrough technology developed by Just For Men’s experts make controlling grey as effortless as shampooing your hair.healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It is important to perform a patch test before full application to check for any allergic reactions or scalp sensitivity. If I have light brown or medium brown hair, should I use Control GX® Shampoo or Control GX® Shampoo for Light Shades?

Before using this product, you must perform a preliminary 48-hour skin allergy patch (alert) test according to the enclosed leaflet. The product looked very promising as it gradually reduces grey, but it never gets rid of all the grey: which is good for a natural look. Gentle and Effective Cleansing: This shampoo not only helps with gray reduction but also provides a thorough and effective cleansing experience. Simply use as your normal shampoo until you like what you see, then use a few times a week to maintain. For optimal results, use Control GX Shampoo daily until you achieve the desired level of gray reduction.Control GX Light Shades Shampoo has a breakthrough triple-patented formula that provides subtle, gradual results so you'll always have a very look. My advice is to massage it well, then you have to leave it for around one minute and then it's time to rinse out well. In the past I've tried some permanent hair dyes but unfortunately it doesn’t leave my hair looking very natural. After using the product I clearly noticed that I have much less grey hair, but personally I'd hoped to see a little bit more of coverage on the back although I think that this has to be expected if you have a lot of grey hair.

You have experienced a reaction to a colouring yoru hair or temporary black henna tattoo in the past. Just use as you would your regular shampoo until you like what you see (generally within 2-4 weeks), then use it a few times a week to maintain. Today marks the second day of usage, and while I haven’t seen a change in hair color yet, I'm optimistic. Just For Men Control GX Shampoo for Light Shades is a breakthrough product that allows you to gradually reduce gray hair and maintain a youthful appearance. However, a recent glance in the mirror sparked a thought – could I look younger with less grey hair?Unlike hair dye, this grey reducing shampoo let’s you ease into darker hair over time for the most natural look.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop