Grand Canal Soap-Grand Canal Underwear Cleaning Soap,Grand Canal Old Soap, Natural Powerful Clean Clothes Soap, for Clothes, Removing Odors and Stains (2 Pcs)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Grand Canal Soap-Grand Canal Underwear Cleaning Soap,Grand Canal Old Soap, Natural Powerful Clean Clothes Soap, for Clothes, Removing Odors and Stains (2 Pcs)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The natural ingredients of the Grand Canal Old Soap make it gentle on hands and does not cause skin irritation. It is best known for its Decontamination properties, especially to remove stubborn stains from laundry, making it a great choice for household cleaning. The Grand Canal Soap is a natural cleaning soap that is made from coconut oil and vegetable soap base. A CLEANING guru has shared her incredible find that managed to get a two-year-old stain out of her carpet.

If it's in a carpet, you may have strategically placed the coffee table in a different place after the spillage occurred, but one cleaning guru has claimed that you don't need to do that any longer, after she said a product left her "amazed" when it removed a two-year-old stain from her carpet.One person suggested: “yalllll hydrogen peroxide pleasseeee it’s gonna save you so much moneyyy”. [sic] Expect no phosphorus or nasty chemicals on this soap so you can safely use it on a variety of fabrics, including cotton and linen, silk, wool, and intimate underwear. She wrote: "You can cut it into pieces with a knife and put it in the washing machine, but I suggest you wash it by hand, it will clean up a lot." The only con of this product is that it is not available in many stores and it could be difficult to find in some areas.

Compared to traditional chemical-based laundry detergents, the Grand Canal Soap is a more natural and effective solution for removing stubborn stains. I've had a really hard time getting these leftover food stains out of my son's clothes", she shared, whilst scrubbing all the residue away with the seemingly miraculous product. After using them for the first time, I was expecting my hands to dry out from scrubbing, but they didn’t!Sometimes, getting stains out of material can feel like an impossible task - especially if it's baked in and has been there for years. She continued: “I am so amazed,” before adding in the caption: “What I’m Sharing Is All Purpose Stain Removing Soap.” [sic]

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop