Adidas Sport Sensation Ice Dive Eau de Toilette After Shave for Men, 100ml

Adidas Sport Sensation Ice Dive Eau de Toilette After Shave for Men, 100ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I only own and used the afershave which is excellent when you need a short lived but very fresh and inoffensive smell based on mainly fruity and lavender ingredients with a light wood base that is easy to be layered with all kind of fresh aquatic fragrances. I use it mainly during spring and summer. It's also really synthetic and it's overall composition comes across as a little rough or harsh, as you'd expect for the price. For that reason I probably won't wear it very often. It dries down kind of nice but in its final stage as a skin scent (2-3 hr mark) it becomes super generic. This isn't an entirely unpleasant scent, but it is certainly misnamed, and I feel that folks should be aware of this before buying. The notes and musk make it a short-lived herbal scent, where the musk and tonka tends to overpower

Adidas Ice Dive Gift Set For Him, 100ml Eau De Toilette

Direct Cosmetics Registered office Long Row, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6LN, United Kingdom, Registered in GB Adidas Ice Dive After Shave is a fresh and fougere fragrance for men. Ice Dive is all about uplifting sensations, the unique sense of freedom generated by the brave new world of sliding-gliding sports. This is a scent for men who live their life in the fast lane, men with a spirit of daring and adventure, men who want to explore new territories and share intense emotions. • Top notes: Citrus.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop