The Art of Sexual Ecstasy: The Path of Sacred Sexuality for Western Lovers

The Art of Sexual Ecstasy: The Path of Sacred Sexuality for Western Lovers

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Explores the ability of particular strains of cannabis to increase sexual pleasure, sensitize the genitals, and trigger potent orgasms Another significant danger is the fact that people who take ecstasy don't really know what they are actually ingesting. But using the massager was not a guarantee of a multiorgasmic session. Most were left discouraged and unsatisfied with the occasional spasm or slight tingle, far from anything orgasmic. In response, manufacturers introduced electric stimulators in an attempt to batter the prostate into submission with vibration, which in most cases only served to desensitize the gland and frustrate the user who wasted his money on a useless device. That's why it is so vital as many people as possible experience the transformational material included in this program. This material includes explicit step-by-step instructions delivered to you using cutting-edge brain-based technology for...

Even kissing will never be the same when you master the techniques I'll share. Kind of makes me feel like a teenager again. Finally we’re speaking openly about this pot-provoked erogenous phenomenon that many of us have been exploring for years. Marijuana does stimulate sexual arousal, and Cliff ’s book lays bare the many dimensions of cannabis orgasm. The great sexual pioneer Wilhelm Reich insisted that regular orgasms throughout one’s life are vital for sustaining emotional and physical health and fulfillment. Cannabis and Sexual Ecstasy for Men carries on this essential revolution, nurturing an integration of sexual expression and overall spiritual and psychological well-being.”Molly was made illegal in the United States in 1985, at which time it was classified by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) as a Schedule I drug, according to the Controlled Substances Act. I've combined our advanced patent-pending brain-based learning techniques with the latest sound engineering technology to create a CD that literally... Secrets to bring your woman to her sexual boiling point. And once she's there, she'll simmer for hours in hyper-erotic bliss. And you'll be able to match her orgasm for orgasm.

I use the word God to represent the power, the energy, the field that is larger than all of us, yet unites us all in oneness. As I use it, there is no religious association, yet it does represent a deep connection to the spirit that unites us all. Motives for Participation, Initial Expectations, and Satisfaction with Group Psychoeducation Among Forensic Patients with Schizophrenia. You will not find your greatest sexual potential through any technique. The ecstasy is definitely not in the harder, faster realm. It’s not created by orgasms (or abstinence, for that matter). It doesn’t matter if you come many times or if you come together. In the west, we associate the word Tantra with bigger and better sexual experiences. Yet, what Tantra truly is, is a pathway through our soul to our spiritual nature, to God and the infinite. Tantra, offers us a set of practices designed to bring us into connection with the divine. Divine UnionWhy? Because I believe once you experience everything in store for you on 4 Keys To Sexual Ecstasy your life will change. So if you are finally ready to take your sex life to the next step… Gentlemen (and Ladies) Start Your Engines! My partner says the music gets me out of my head. He's right, as soon as the music starts playing, thoughts seem to evaporate and I drop down into my body. It makes me feel so sensuous and excited! And it intensifies the whole experience, physically, as well as the feelings of intimacy and being deeply connected." We cannot know the power of ourselves, nor our infinite potential to create, nor the myriad of possibilities in our lives, nor the depth of our heart, nor our true pleasure potential, nor even real unending joy… without knowing our divine essence. I'm weirded out by people who don't make any noise during sex. I need some indication that you like what we're doing, c'mon.” —A woman

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop