The Defiant Mate (Book 1)

The Defiant Mate (Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Throughout the novel, readers are immersed in a captivating tale of love, loyalty, and defying the odds. While the book is lauded for its detailed writing and excellent character development, some readers may find the themes of betrayal and trauma could have been explored more deeply. The ending may leave some yearning for further closure, but it leaves an intriguing sense of open-endedness. Is Nathan Browning the triplets’ father?” Eric asked as direct as always. His grey eyes bonng into hers daring her to lie to him. Jay-la had loved him with all she had, her whole heart, even though she had known that this day would come, she had always kept the relationship with him light, playful and fun, so he would never know she was in love with him, he was not her fated mate nor she his. She just wanted to wish him well and let him know that she was going to leave and finish her law degree on campus full time, that she would be interning on her breaks and so wouldn’t be coming home for the next 2 years at least. He cleared his throat casually and tapped the microphone “l will make a short statement this moning regarding Miss Jay-la Freeman and what happened between us.’ he hushed the reporters with a simple wave of his hand as several questions were yelled at him from many reporters.

Have you ever wondered how your life will be when everything you know just changes and the person you used to be changed in a way that makes you very scared even afraid of yourself? Then stay we will. Hardball it is’ Kora huffed, clearly willing to fight for her pups, even against an Alpha. Kora was just as defiant as Jay-la was herself, she and her wolf were well suited to each other. She had shaken her head indicating no, “I want to..with you.” she’d said, up at him, her voice soft and filled with need “its okay, l am ready” she assured him.Jay-la froze, this was not going to be good, why was he even responding in the human world way, no wolf cared for that stuf. If it wasn’t wolfen society then it didn’t matter. In her book, The Defiant Mate, I could say that she has a simple writing style that can be easily understood even by non-native English speakers. Also, her structuring of the plot was well presented. It is clear readers could follow the events easily. I like how she created her antagonist. That was smart. Painstakingly handsome and terribly possessive, Alpha Conroy has been longing for a mate since he was crowned the king of the valerians. It destroyed the Alpha when his long awaited mate rejected him and nearly killed him as his assassin mate. Thirdly, I would like the opportunity to personally apologise to your children for any distress, or mental trauma they may have suffered due to your disappearance or your current injured state upon returning home. I am certain they were very upset and distressed and I would like to personally assure them I am of no threat to you or them for that matter, none whatsoever.” Secondly,I would like us, you and I, to sit down and mediate the current issue between us, please take into consideration our long standing friendship Jay-la.. You know very well I never laid a hand on you.

The Defiant Mate” by Jennifer Francis is a captivating werewolf romance novel that explores the themes of love, loyalty, and betrayal. With 42 chapters, the book is praised for its detailed writing and excellent character development. About the Author When she wanted to end it all and make it up to those people that she wronged, fate had something entirely different from what she had imagined. Though 3 hours was not long by wolf standards, hell he’d been na**ked with her for longer than that, he could f**k all night with minimal rest intervals, sometimes no rest at all needed, just a change of position and her scent, and he’d been completely insatiable at times the poor girl had spent many a nights, gasping and panting, screaming herself hoarse and then had to sleep half or the whole of the next day to recover, a smile played on his l!ps as he thought about it. Hidden by magic in a forest, her species and many others destroyed in the war until the Moon Goddess sets her free in a time where only humans and werewolves exist. We only share how to read popular novels officially and do not provide pdf files and do not work with providers of these novels.

Part 2: Free chapters from The Defiant Mate

As a starter, she’s doing well in her book. Especially, The Defiant Mate. It is a fast-paced werewolf romance novel with romance that is sweet and loving but not too mushy or cheesy. Hello, I am Dragneel, admin of DragneelClub. I love watching anime, reading manga, and novels. I love reading novels more, especially the web novel. That's why you are going to see a lot of novel articles from me.

Havoc was already filling with rage. “What?” the word was snarled out of him. More Havoc than him, his wolf demand to know everything about his mate. Bold, defiant, daring, and above all confident. What more could a scarred rogue Alpha like him ask for?

Personal Insights

Jay-la just couldn’t watch him with his fated mate, watch how happy they would be, how in love, see them around making out and getting all hot and heavy, when it used to be her and him, it would just cause her too much heartache. She would never tell him that though.

Dive into the gripping tale of love, defiance, and hidden truths in “The Defiant Mate” by Jennifer Francis, and uncover the fate of a woman who will stop at nothing to protect her secret and her future. His wandering thoughts down memory lane seemed to be creating a noticeable change in Havoc’s behaviour, so he allowed himself to return to that night.Okay. How about we just get away for the day…go to the beach. Winter is almost here. It might be our last chance to get there for awhile.” She really did just want to forget everything that happened last night, even if it was just for a few hours, could they just be a normal happy family unit fora few measly hours, she knew the kids could be, but could she? She didn’t know, but would definitely try.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop