Kawaii Crochet Garden: 40 super cute amigurumi patterns for plants and more

Kawaii Crochet Garden: 40 super cute amigurumi patterns for plants and more

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Everyone seems to love these cute crochet animals. Amigurumi projects make perfect gifts, especially for babies and kids. Can beginners do amigurumi? Magic Ring, Slip Knot, Chain, Slip Stitch, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Treble Crochet. There are some images accompanying these instructions but I felt some steps were missing so they could be confusing for absolute beginners. If you’re an experienced crocheter, you probably wouldn’t bother looking at these anyways so it isn’t a big deal. Other Stitches Leave a starting tail long enough to weave in later, make a slip knot and insert the hook, insert the hook under a stitch at the desired place for the loop, sl st, ch6, sl st into the same space, fasten off leaving a tail long enough to weave in. Weave in the ends.

This pattern provides written instructions and a handful of pictures. It would make the perfect gift for anyone fascinated with Chinese culture or who loves mythical creatures.

Free festive amigurumi 

If you’re a tea lover, you should definitely be making this cute little teapot. This pattern includes a few helpful notes, so make sure you read the “other notes” section. Get the pattern for the Lil Teapot. 15. Sweet Little Avocado

Since then I have returned to buy more colors in the cotton and have also tried the Paintbox Simply DK in acrylic as well. I’ll definitely be grabbing more colors in each of these and trying out some of the other Paintbox yarn blends that they carry. The worsted Simply Aran in acrylic will be a must-try for me too.Designed with beginners in mind, this pattern is easy to follow. There are step-by-step instructions that do not use any complex stitches. This cute amigurumi apple would make a charming addition to your kitchen. Make several of them to fill a bowl or set a single apple on your counter to add a bit of whimsy. This Calico Cat Amigurumi is the perfect blend of cuteness and creativity. Use classic calico colours or get crafty and use some fun, bright colours. Rainbows are huge right now. You can find them everywhere. If you love rainbows and are looking for a free crochet pattern, this one is for you. The finished crochet rainbow measures 4 inches in height and 6.5 inches wide. Perfect for beginners, this kawaii crochet pattern guides you through crafting a cute ghost toy. You can also use the ghost to make a charm or keychain. Completed, the ghost will measure about 1.6 inches (4 cm) tall.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop