Hoover 2in1 steam mop with removable handheld, hose & tools, kills up to 99.9% of bacteria*, Steam Capsule 2in1 CA2IN1D

£159.995
FREE Shipping

Hoover 2in1 steam mop with removable handheld, hose & tools, kills up to 99.9% of bacteria*, Steam Capsule 2in1 CA2IN1D

RRP: £319.99
Price: £159.995
£159.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tools simply rotate clockwise until locked into place, while there’s a foot pedal to secure floor brushes.

I found that it was best to use the small cloth for this job, although I had to set the steam level to low: on any other setting, it’s too easy to over saturate the cloth. This was no problem when using the mop but the trigger on the detachable handheld cleaner was much stiffer to keep pressed for long periods of time.Both the Vax upright and the Polti Vaporetto Smart 100_B cylinder are even more compelling to clean with. With the relatively small water tank, if you’ve got lots of hard floors and care most about these, then a dedicated steam mop may be a better choice. To use this part, you can either connect the conic tool to the tip of the handheld unit or you can, first, connect the flexible hose, then connect the conic tool. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Very hygienic and environmentally friendly, this steam cleaner will kill up to 99% of bacteria without the use of chemicals.

Starting life on the consumer PC press back in 1998, David has been at the forefront of technology for the past 20 years. Out of the box, the steam cleaner comes with the plastic carpet glider attached, which frames the microfibre cloth.The mop comes with the – of course – a mop, a carpet glider (to freshen up your carpets) and three mop attachments (which are soft cloths that sit on the end of the steam mop). Combined with the effort it takes to hold the cleaner, if you need something for tough, prolonged jobs, you may want to try a different, more powerful system. It is a great feature for tough stains in your carpet, as you can steam and scrub at the same time, but it would also work with tough marks on your tiles too. There’s plenty of steam on the highest of the three steam settings but ever with the microfiber pad mopping it up, it took a while for the bathroom floor to dry. All Hoover steam mops convert water to powerful steam to eliminate up to 99% of bacteria and germs such as Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella Enteritidis, Candida Albican, Aspergillus Niger instantly from any treated surface.

Sign up to our newsletter for style and decor inspiration, house makeovers, project advice and more. Steam Capsule is ideal for homes with children or pets, as you can clean deeply and safely without chemicals. If you’re looking for a steam cleaner with a fancy design or high-tech extras like digital displays, you’re going to have to spend significantly more cash. The cable is annoying: there should be somewhere near the top of the handle to clip it to, so it doesn’t get under your feet.I started by testing the Hoover Steam Capsule 2in1 on my tiled kitchen floor, which suffers from four cats walking in and out. The Hoover is tall and can’t be taken apart for everyday storage because that requires a screwdriver. Next, I tackled the induction hob, using the conic tool’s nozzle for the tough, burn-on stains, and the squeegee to finish it off.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop