Kidnapped by a Bondage Cult (Sisters of Silence Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I'm cutting up some onions when I see Brooke walk through the double doors. "What's up girlie, how you doing?" "I could be better" she responds. Brooke and I have worked together for the last two years. I've always had a thing for her. She was a an athletic girl with dirty blonde hair. She had gorgeous green eyes, about 5'7", weighed probably 130 lbs. She was probably a solid C cup. But the thing that really made her stand out was her ass. It was just perfect. Nice, round and really plump. I’ve waited so long for this, baby. I’m gonna have so much fun with you.” Johnny grabbed Tony under his arms and lifted him up, dragging him over to the nearest bed and laying him out on top of the covers. He turned Tony’s head side to side, staring with awe at his sleeping boy. His features had softened in unconsciousness, his mouth slightly agape and restful breaths just barely audible. Johnny learned forward and kissed Tony passionately, lingering long enough to taste every part of his lips. His fingers ran down Tony’s face softly, memorizing every inch he could feel with his touch. Then he began the fun part. I lower the horse’s legs and push it out from beneath Barb. She dangles from her wrists, legs shaking too hard to stand. When I pop the release on the nozzle in her cunt, water starts leaking even before I’ve unplugged her. The nozzle comes out with a gush down her thighs. I had been at work for about an hour now. I was in the kitchen prepping my station for the night. I work in a restaurant and business has been horrible since the pandemic. Controlling someone’s freedom of movement is also the dominant feature of slavery, which is why kidnapping often results in longer prison sentences for any other crime besides murder. In the following films, the terror of kidnapping plays a central role to the plot. Let’s get into the films. Old Kidnapping Films The Searchers (1956) Director John Ford also directed classics such as Stagecoach (1939) and The Grapes of Wrath (1940).

Hey man, what’s up?” Tony asked. He was wearing a tank top that hugged his body, that alone enough to make Johnny’s mouth water. Don’t recognize me?” I ask, standing up. “That’s fine. I don’t really care. Doesn’t make a difference to me if you know who’s raping you.” I kneel on the tiles and grab her hair, pull her head toward me. “One more hole,” I grin, wrapping the crook of my elbow around her throat. When I stop the tap and disconnect the nozzle, Barb keeps screaming. Her asshole spasms around the plug, but she’s too tight to leak. Her flat little belly is bloated out from all the water. That means a lot, Johnny, thanks.” Bananas could feel his nerve slipping, and if he kept going he wouldn’t be able to go through with it.

The Boy Behind the Door (2020) is an incredibly tense thriller about two boys around the age of twelve who are kidnapped and held in separate locations at an isolated house. One of the boys, Bobby (Lonnie Chavis), frees himself, but after hearing the screams of his best friend Kevin (Ezra Dewey) coming from a room in the house, Bobby decides to stay and try to help his friend escape from whatever tortuous situation he is in. The movie follows Bobby as he does his best to avoid being seen or heard while coming up with plans to get to Kevin out. The Boy Behind the Door was one of the better Shudder Originals released on the streaming service in 2021. Shattered (2021) Cameron Monaghan and Lilly Krug are so fun to watch in Shattered (2021). Barb lets out a long wail and starts to cry. She’s bawling through the ring gag, shaking all over, legs spread like she’s begging me to reach in and unplug her. Come on, go to sleep. It’s Tony naptime. Don’t fight it.” The chloroform entered his system slowly but it did begin to drain his energy. His arm movements were slim and his legs did little more than shuffle against the carpet before they stopped moving altogether. His breathing wasn’t as rapid, occasional bursts of panic still detectable, and his cries became more like grunts. After a moment his arm fell limply too his side and his eyes slid closed. The only sign of his consciousness was the sounds coming out of his mouth but those began to fade as well. Written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan, this is the second installment in his Unbreakable trilogy and is only a “stealth” sequel to 2000’s Unbreakable in the sense that it mostly tells a standalone story and only features Bruce Willis reprising his role in a cameo. The third movie in the trilogy, Glass, was released in 2019. Split filmed in Shyamalan’s hometown of Philadelphia. Pictured above Wendell Crumb as portrayed by actor James McAvoy.

Two ex-cons abduct a rich man’s daughter and hold her for ransom in an abandoned apartment. They’ve planned ahead and have redesigned the apartment as a soundproof torture room. After hauling off their screaming victim in a van, they tie her to a bed, strip her naked, take photographs, and leave. SFGate said the film “might be stagy and claustrophobic if it weren’t so devilishly well-made.” Megan is Missing (2011) The last five minutes of Megan is Missing are absolutely brutal as the kidnapper captures his violent and gory acts on camera. Captivity (2007) Actress Elisha Cuthbert plays a supermodel who has it all, until she is drugged at an industry party and tortured by her sadistic captor. With Bambi tossed over your shoulder, you march inside and proceed to the master bedroom. She's out cold, likely bumped her head during the crazy getaway chase.

Me too,” he responded, opening the door to let Bananas in. The two men walked into the spacious hotel room and sat on different beds. Bananas was careful to not let himself get too distracted that he stopped paying attention to what Tony was saying. A found footage psychological horror movie about two 14-year-old best friends, Megan and Amy. While dealing with normal school problems and Megan’s abusive home life, the friends also use the internet to talk to “Josh” who claims he is a 17-year-old student at a nearby high school. When Megan makes plans to meet him, she is abducted. Amy searches for answers and eventually makes plans to meet Josh herself. Graceland (2012) A 2012 Filipino drama film by Roy Morales.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop