Comfy Sacks 6 ft Lounger Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair, Black Faux Leather

Comfy Sacks 6 ft Lounger Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair, Black Faux Leather

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Officially chosen by a number of popular gaming magazines as the top chair for gamers, it provides all-day comfort for all of your relaxation needs. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Bean Bag Chair in multiple colors: Giant Foam-Filled Furniture - Machine Washable Covers, Double Stitched Seams, Durable Inner Liner. More and more senior citizens are using the therapeutic benefit that foam bean bag chairs provide; as an alternative to recliners that allow limited movement.

The technology used in Comfy Sacks foam sleeper chairs provide a comfort that is unlike any other piece of furniture available on the market. I’d say that it’s more of a kid chair than a comfy adult bean bag, but I suppose that depends on the adult! In addition to entering the drawing, you'll also receive exclusive deals on Comfy Sacks bean bag furniture! During the last month(s) of the promo period the required monthly payment may be reduced due to the prior months’ rounding.Comfy Sacks makes large bean bag loungers to kick back and watch movies on, comfortable and portable size bean bag chairs for gaming, huge bean bags that can be used as an impromptu bed, and even bean bag pillows and ottomans for a little extra comfort. If you're thinking of mixing up your decor in your basement, family room, or even your bedroom, then the Comfy Sack bean bag would be an excellent addition.

Our large foam chair is stuffed with shredded polyurethane to ensure it provides you with the ultimate in comfort; something a standard, extra large bean bag chair just can't do. When you get it, it's tricky to get around the packaging because it's super tight and at the same time you can't just cut it open because you might damage the inside. We're dedicated to designing and manufacturing high-quality, comfortable, and stylish furniture that exceeds your expectations. Adding some yellow to your home decor in the form of a yellow bean bag means you can add some inspiration to even the most drab of spaces. Comfy Sacks are manufactured to last a very long time and something that distinguishes a Comfy Sack from any other foam bag chair on the market is the quality.The roomy foam bag chair can fit two small adults, such as college students or teenagers, but is also perfectly suited for one adult or child to stretch out and relax. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full.

I definitely don't feel the floor at all when I sit and that's really one of the things I was most relieved about. And you'll have peace of mind knowing that each sack also comes equipped with double-stitched seams for durability and a childproof inner zipper for safety. Our shredded polyurethane stays plump and continues to provide your body a relaxing environment for years to come. If you would like open the liner to access the foam, simply insert a paper clip into the zipper to disengage the safety locking mechanism. When you need a seriously big bean bag, you can't go wrong with our delightfully monstrous 8-Foot Sack.Each month we do a drawing for a free Comfy Ottoman, the only catch is that you have to be a newsletter subscriber to win.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop