thinkcar OBD2 Diagnostic Tool,ThinkDiag 2 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth 5.0 for iOS & Android, All System & 15+ Reset Functions, Car Diagnostic Tool with CAN-FD Protocol, AutoVIN, Active Test, ECU Coding

£74.5
FREE Shipping

thinkcar OBD2 Diagnostic Tool,ThinkDiag 2 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth 5.0 for iOS & Android, All System & 15+ Reset Functions, Car Diagnostic Tool with CAN-FD Protocol, AutoVIN, Active Test, ECU Coding

RRP: £149.00
Price: £74.5
£74.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While reading the codes from multiple units is becoming common even in Bluetooth scanners, only the best one can read live data from multiple control units.

But I understand many of you will hate the idea of the yearly subscription, so I can offer you an alternative. Really handy little tool. Use it on a 08 Mini Cooper, performed great bidirectional control, power balance, lights, solenoids, etc. Definitely worth it. I’ve used it with Ford and Toyota as well and its done everything I’ve required even on the powerstroke diesel. Based on continuous innovation, Thinkdiag 2 perform IMMO functions, such as Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. It can perform Programming, accessing the key chips, reading, retrieving, and writing key information, easy key programming, as well as other key-related functions. Bluetooth Losing Connection – When I first started using it the bluetooth connection dropped several times. After the first 4-5 attempts I had no further issues with it. I was sitting in the driver’s seat very close to the ODB port so I’m not sure what the issue was.Both of these scanners are from the same brand, which means they both come with a 1-year warranty. This warranty gives you peace of mind during the first year of use. Thinkdiag 2 can automatically scan the car's information, including VIN, release year, model, and engine type. To diagnose Emission Systemif the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined; Identify VIN Information automatically meaning there is no need to input your VIN manually. This will allow you to identify the vehicle and other relevant information saving you time. Bidirectional functions enables you to communicate with ECU to send and receive information within the ThinkDiag app on your smartphone, including vehicle operation data.

You can test hundreds of car parts just by sitting in the car and commanding your OBD2 scanner to do these tests. You can test every electrical component, like relays, motors, or fans, which significantly speeds up the diagnostic process. 6. ECU coding Advanced Full Vehicle Scan Performs scans on your car for vehicle-specific DTC and supports functions such as reading or clearing dtc codes, performing actuation tests, resets and live data streams. A: No, our Bluetooth module has been thoroughly tested to ensure that it does not interfere with other Bluetooth devices. A: Thinkdiag is powered directly from the vehicles OBD port. The power consumption of the device is very low and it’s safe. After the bluetooth connection, you can use all the functions of your ThinkDiag device such as: All Systems Diagnostics, Maintenance&Service Functions, OBD II Diagnostics, Thinkcar Re-mote Diagnostics.But there are ones, like ThinkDiag, that can get close. And it can do it for multiple car brands. FAQ about Thinkdiag2 scanner: I am very happy with the capabilities of this Thinkdiag scanner. I used it on my 2019 Equinox to test the bidirectional testing and was able to control the console lights and a few other simple and low risk tests. It really is incredible to have that capability for such a low price. I would buy this again if I lost it or broke it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop