Life is Sad and Beautiful: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

Life is Sad and Beautiful: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

RRP: £14.95
Price: £7.475
£7.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

THERE have been poetry collections and memoirs published, but none have been quite like the powerful debut book from Hussain Manawer.

Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: Jacket Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. Shelf Wear Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf.

One of the last thoughts we're left with is something the poet's mother told him about how she'd like her family to approach her death, after her experience of losing her own father when she was young.

Hussain Manawer is a globally acclaimed poet, mental health advocate and producer—who was born in Newham and shortly after grew up in Ilford, Essex. Through the beautifully written words you get snapshots of his life from being a young man, to deep loss, depression and finding hope again. This is my life's work to this date, all my notes, my favourite pieces that have served me through my darkest nights and carried me through every moment of pain, suffering, anxiety, panic and hardship . I do feel remorseful giving this 2 stars, because the author so evidently poured himself into this book.As part of Mental Health Awareness Week we will be joined by The Original Mummy’s Boy, Hussain Manawer, to celebrate the publication of his debut poetry collection Life is Sad and Beautiful.

If you’re leaving school this year, or if you’re feeling nostalgic, watch ‘Leaving High School’ by Hussain Manawer, performed by Freddie Pearson, below. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. He most recently appeared alongside Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey in the mental health docu-series, ‘The Me You Can’t See’, alongside Lady Gaga, Glen Close and others. A poor condition book can still make a good reading copy but is generally not collectible unless the item is very scarce.Browning Wroe easily evokes both setting and era with gorgeous descriptive prose and popular culture references. The poetry collection, memoir and self-help book rolled into one is a beautifully structured masterpiece that will appeal to all ages. The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop