Boba Baby Sling Wrap Newborn - Original Baby Sling Carrier for Newborns and Infants up to 35lbs - Hands-Free Baby Wrap Carrier - Stretchy Baby Wrap Sling & Newborn Sling (Grey)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Boba Baby Sling Wrap Newborn - Original Baby Sling Carrier for Newborns and Infants up to 35lbs - Hands-Free Baby Wrap Carrier - Stretchy Baby Wrap Sling & Newborn Sling (Grey)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Anti-microbial properties, which is always helpful in something that will get a certain level of baby possits and even the odd poo-plosion! Many enjoy carrying newborns in this snuggly wrap without the obstacles of buckles, straps and more rigid material. The Boba Wrap’s manual is exceptionally clear and comprehensive with written and visual instructions and installation videos also available online. Since wrapping surrounds you in material, it is an unavoidably conspicuous item so you may want to bear that mind when choosing your colour or print. It's not the absolute lightest material, I would say its more of a medium weight wrap rather than light weight, but the bamboo means you wouldn't get overly hot at anytime of year.

The brand says the wrap can be used from newborn to roughly three years (35lb/16kg), although I think it is best suited from newborn to six months. Because they look beautiful and have something romantic, sentimental and original about them - there is only one more secure place- in mama's belly. On top of that, it's breathable and helps your newborn maintain the perfect temperature while sleeping snuggled close to you.Boba is a baby-wearing brand started in 2007 by an American couple who went travelling on a budget with two kids.

Our baby wraps come ready to wear but will soften wonderfully with love and wear, and come packaged in a handy organic cotton tote. The Classic wrap is made from a buttery soft 95% French Terry cotton blend, whilst the Serenity wrap is made from a bamboo cotton blend. This sling can even be adjusted for carrying twins, but you should get in touch with a sling library or consultant before attempting to carry both babies at once in the Boba Wrap – it’s one of the trickier carries to get right. Super stretchy like the Hana Baby, this cotton-blend wrap is thicker so ideal for autumn and winter newborns.

The simple design, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby.

I actually found feeding while using it extremely easy, discreet and convenient as I was able to do it hands-free.

We were satisfied that the Boba Wrap will continue to look great as the stitching is neat and there were no loose threads, pulls or flaws in the fabric following our testing period.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop