Work Your Light Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook

Work Your Light Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Starseeds are souls with a double mission: To raise their own consciousness and the consciousness of the planet. They are old souls who have incarnated elsewhere beyond this planet.

May the healing mysteries of Mother Rose help you remember the future rose gardens seeded within you.” Campbell also offers a range of card spreads to help illustrate how best to use the cards for your question or situation, which made it even easier to connect with their messages. I love these cards and will continue to use them. I hope they inspire others to ‘work their light’ and become the oracle Campbell promises we each are. You’re being invited to remember your soul’s greater plan and to surrender to it. When you’re confronted with a path that’s undefined, it’s normal for doubt to rear its head. In fact, this is a certain sign that you’re facing your soul’s greater plan. Every hero, in his or her life journey, comes eye to eye with doubt. The only way around it is through it. It’s all part of the larger plan.There was a moment before you were born when you chose the conditions of the life you’re living right now. When you plotted out these exact moments along the timeline of your life. Starseeds are scattered all over the planet. In hospitals and schools, in slums and mansions, on stages and in edit suites, in parks and nightclubs, in taxis and theme parks. Many Starseeds spend parts of their lives trying to fit in or in some form of spiritual closet. If you are dimming your light to fit in, it is time that you stop and start embracing the unique light that you came here to share, and treat your time on Earth like a glorious vacation.

The Rose has been a teacher for me in a way that I was conscious of since 2010. I believe that The Rose is a secret symbol for the ancient Mother or Goddess and that She is beginning to reveal to us secrets of ancient times past. Your hard work is being rewarded. This is a time when you can reap the rewards for efforts made in the past. It’s also a time when you can achieve a lot. Great leaps can be made. Extreme transformation can occur. Great distances can be traveled in a short space of time. You’re swimming with the cosmic current of life.

It is time to release old soul stories that have been playing out in your life. They are coming up to be healed. There has never been a safer time to clear these patterns than right now. We live in a world of free will, and therefore these moments become our destiny only through saying ‘yes.’ The fated life is the one we were born into. The destiny life is the one our soul chooses, and it takes courage and faith. If you pull this card it’s because you’re likely now face to face with the choice to follow the destiny life over the fated life. To trust the path your soul is calling you toward – and to remember that this moment was prearranged on your life’s timeline. Take a look at patterns in your life that you are ready to release. Ancient vows and contracts that your soul made that have an expiry date. It could be a vow of silence or chastity or poverty. It is time to unwind from them. This is the life in which you free yourself from trauma of lives past. The accompanying deep-rooted guidebook will help you to connect with the healing energy of the rose, tune in to the changing seasons of your life, hear the voice of your soul and be led to seed what you came here to share.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop