My Hero Academia vol.5(ver.A) Himiko Toga

My Hero Academia vol.5(ver.A) Himiko Toga

RRP: £34.33
Price: £17.165
£17.165 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As the rear of the belt are two large green tubes with wires connecting to six cylinders armed with retractable needles. Himiko is frequently seen blushing seemingly out of excitement rather than embarrassment, giving her a permanent look of what appears to be lovesickness on her face. Himiko is a fair-skinned girl who is prone to blushing and is frequently described as having a pretty face. During childhood, Himiko was put through much pressure to be "normal", where she struggled seeing everyone around her being allowed to be themselves and show affection.

Pop! Animation: My Hero Academia - Himiko Toga with Funko Pop! Animation: My Hero Academia - Himiko Toga with

Additionally, although it may seem so, Himiko's interest isn't just superficial, as her questioning Izuku Midoriya about what his values and beliefs imply, showing that although twisted, she does indeed want to know more about the person she loves.A. High School's most powerful students, and pass the first phase without needing it to be her priority. They are small knives with a black handle about the size of her hand that stretches longer than the actual blade itself. After the Revival Celebration, Himiko became a lieutenant of the now unified Paranormal Liberation Front. This continues even when danger is imminent, as shown when Tomura Shigaraki was about to attack her, [8] but it tends to stop when she is bored or annoyed.

Himiko Toga -Villain- 1/7 Scale Figure My Hero Academia Himiko Toga -Villain- 1/7 Scale Figure

With espionage being one of her most prominent traits, holding her breath and clearing her mind allows Himiko to erase her presence and allegedly vanish from her enemies' view. She comes with three face plates including a devilish standard expression, an expression with her tongue sticking out (which comes with an alternate mouth part without her tongue sticking out) and a sinister smiling expression that looks as though she can barely hide one of her schemes. Like most of her allies, Himiko has stated that she finds life to be difficult for the current world and wants to make it an easier place to live in.Himiko used her swiftness to surprise Izuku with knife attacks, and then use Eraser Head's Capturing Weapon against the Pro Hero by rolling herself in it, and stab him in the shoulder once she got in close, all before the Erasure Hero could restrain her.

Funko Pop! Animation: My Hero Academia - Himiko Toga Vinyl Figure Funko Pop! Animation: My Hero Academia - Himiko Toga Vinyl Figure

Later on, Himiko, under the guise of Camie Utsushimi, proved to be a contender in the Provisional Hero License Exam, in spite of its strict competition, given she was able to employ sneak attacks to blindside Izuku, one of U.Blood Sucking Machine: Himiko's villain costume is equipped with a blood sucking machine attached to her utility belt.

Banpresto 19966 My Hero Academia Figure Colosseum Vol.5 Banpresto 19966 My Hero Academia Figure Colosseum Vol.5

Following her murderous rampage to avenge her comrade and dear friend, she questioned if the heroes didn't view Twice as a person if they are meant to save people. Work-in-progress images of the two figures were revealed at the company’s Wonder Festival 2021 Online event. This shows just how much she loathes the hero society, with her believing that they only value those who are important to them, while people like her and Twice are swept away and left to struggle and suffer by themselves. She further explains and compares that like how "normal" people kiss the people they love as "normal", she sucks the blood of the people she loves as this is her "normal", further showing her twisted understanding of love.The devious and deadly villain known as Himiko Toga, from the hit series My Hero Academia has joined the Taito Spiritale line as a 1:7 scale figure! Himiko also appears curious and even somewhat fearful as to what would happen to her if she was caught, and went to Uravity to inquire about this. Concept art of Himiko already depicted her as an archetypal "yandere" (Japanese lingo used to describe a character who's dangerously obsessive towards another).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop