Babyliss 32mm Pro Ceramic Dial a Heat Curling Wand

Babyliss 32mm Pro Ceramic Dial a Heat Curling Wand

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

The improved heater system now reaches a top temperature of 210C and heats up quicker with improved heat recovery to ensure a fast, consistent styling performance. As the Go-To tongs for many session stylists around the world our catalogue would be incomplete without them! We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable.Smooth, frizz free, shiny hair—this hair curler has everything you ever expected from your hair styling accessory. The long length barrel and ultra-fast heat transfer give flawlessly smooth, loose curls that last, even on longer hair types. Our experienced team are happy to offer you help and information any of the scissors and razors or other products in our large range. The unique ceramic barrel built into the BaByliss Pro Ceramic Dial-a-Heat Tongs heats up quickly to give a smooth, shiny finish.

Distributing heat evenly to produce natural curls, this 32mm styler produces medium, gorgeous waves. ul>

• 32mm large barrel to create soft curls
  • Ceramic coated barrel for smooth, lasting results
  • 25 temperature settings
  • 100 C - 210 C for different hair types
  • Fast heat up and recovery
  • Salon length 2. The heat-ready indicator system will tell you when your tongs are ready for use, so you can achieve gorgeous, natural-looking curls with minimal effort. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.The ceramic barrel means that you get a fast heat up time that is even and provides a shiny and smooth finish. Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck. It also means that you get a balanced distribution of heat that will result in a perfect natural curl.

VASSO HAIR STYLING WAX APEX Quantity: 1 Tub of 150MLIndestructible Style Scented Description: Flake-free free No Animal Testing No Animal Ingredients Available in a 150ml tub Pliable wax with a matte definition For those who want an extra firm hold. The design includes 25 temperature settings, from 100°C to 210°C, catering to all hair types and textures. At BaByliss we are always looking forward, so we have taken positive steps to remove all single use plastics from our packaging. This hair styling tool makes life easier for professional stylists as well as those who prefer styling hair on their own.I absolutely love the use recommendation on the jar (2 spoons a day) as well as the other useful information just like in the pictures posted / the description of the product. VASSO HAIR STYLING WAX CLAY Quantity: 1 Tub of 150MLIndestructible Style Scented PRODUCT FEATURES Flake Free free Natural Matte Effect Comes in a 150ML Tub No Animal ingredients Great Long Lasting Fragrance Maximum hold and effect of 4/5 Create Desired. This is by far the best appliance I have used to curl my hair and I must have bought every one on the market! Featuring 25 temperature settings for total styling control, the BaByliss Pro Ceramic Dial-a-Heat Tongs have a heat-ready indicator system, to let you know just as soon as they’re ready rock! The box came unsealed, the box was not cellotaped properly, Even in the photo the seller sent you can see in the image the whole box came open, my husband is the one that received the parcel and told me straight away.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
    • EAN: 764486781913
    • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
    All products: Visit Fruugo Shop