Fortinet FortiGate-40F pare-feux (matériel) Bureau 5000 Mbit/s

Fortinet FortiGate-40F pare-feux (matériel) Bureau 5000 Mbit/s

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I've had a blast finally being able to correctly set up inter-vlan communications on my home network and the granularity you get with the policies is fantastic. Jury is out on whether other services (like online games) are still affected by the nature of the double NAT but the part I was most concerned about (exposing certain services to the internet) work as expected with this setup.

Also looking at the the Threat Protection Throughput, I think the 600mbps for the 40f should be sufficient for this type of network if I'm understanding it correctly. The FortiGate FortiWiFi 40F protects against cyber threats by using advanced threat protection technologies such as intrusion prevention, anti-virus, and anti-malware. With digital management and bulk purchases from original manufacturers and authorized suppliers globally, Router-switch. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD - WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. With the Fortinet Support (included as FortiCare in every license bundle), you get the possibility to contact the manufacturer directly in case of problems or questions.Yes, the FortiGate 40F offers advanced security features such as SSL inspection, IPSec VPN, antivirus, anti-malware, and web filtering. Vanguard’s Supreme Cases are designed to cope with the most rugged conditions a photographer can meet.

Supreme 40F is a heavy duty waterproof and dustproof professional hard case with a customisable foam insert that can be tailored to offer the maximum grip for your kit and is designed to protect your gear, whatever the world throws at it.A firewall is a security device — computer hardware or software — that can help protect your network by filtering traffic and blocking outsiders from gaining unauthorized access to the private data on your computer. Thanks to the Fortigate VDOM functionality, you have the option of making your firewall multi-tenant. We offer capabilities covering all models onsite, offsite, on the cloud or third-party linked entities. With us around, you can enhance productivity of your business systems with the deployment of custom-specific applications and solutions.

Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD- WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Die integrierte NAC-Funktionalität auf den Fortinet-Firewalls bietet Ihnen hier ohne zusätzliche Lizenz einen deutlichen Mehrwert im Bereich der Netzwerksicherheit.Das Cookie wird erstellt, wenn die JavaScript-Bibliothek ausgeführt wird und keine __utma-Cookies vorhanden sind.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop