CosySpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa [Upgraded Model] – Outdoor Bubble Hot Tub | Save 40-60% On Energy Bill With Energy Saving Covers (Hot Tub (4 Person) + Comfort Set, With Inflatable Lid)

£144.995
FREE Shipping

CosySpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa [Upgraded Model] – Outdoor Bubble Hot Tub | Save 40-60% On Energy Bill With Energy Saving Covers (Hot Tub (4 Person) + Comfort Set, With Inflatable Lid)

RRP: £289.99
Price: £144.995
£144.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pleasedo not exceed the maximum number of people allowed in a tub: 8 in Monaco tub,4Bali tub, 6 in Hawaii and Paris, and 7 in Helsinki. On delivery of the hot tub, before setting up you will be asked to read and sign the terms & conditions. You can access the copy below. PERSON CAPACITY – This CE certified hot tub is available in 2 sizes that perfectly designed for 2-4 or 4-6 people. The smaller tub has a water capacity of 211 gallons (800L) while the larger option can comfortably fit 264 gallons (1000L). The Cosy Spa Inflatable Hot Tub is a portable and affordable alternative to traditional hot tubs. Here are some of its key features and benefits: Always store your lazy spa inflatable hot tub somewhere dry and well ventilated and where the temperature is always above 6˚C. Unfortunately, this rules out the garden shed for most of us.

Affordable: Compared to traditional hot tubs, the Cosy Spa Inflatable Hot Tub is much more affordable and cost-effective. Once this is done, clean the two nozzles (suction and discharge) inside the basin. To do this, unscrew the nozzles and remove any dirt/debris.

CosySpa Hot Tub Flooring – A Foam Ground Sheet for Your Spa

The built-in heater is much lower powered; it took over 48 hours to get the water heated to usable temperature upon initial filling (Coleman/SaluSpa heats its larger volume of water within 24 hours) For myself, and many others, a hot tub holds a special place in their hearts. A hot tub is the perfect getaway after a stressful day of work to relax and unwind. So let’s take a hands-on look at the latest hot tub from Cosyspa to see if it holds up to its history of excellent mid-range hot tubs.

Hot tubs with a hard side are also much more suitable for hiring companies wishing to rent out hot tubs as the customer would have received a better experience and the hiring company is much less likely to have any damages or defects to the tub resulting in an overall better experience for both the renter and the hiring company. Avoid using oils, lotions, or soaps in the hot tub as they can clog the filters and cause problems. I am so thrilled to talk about Cosy Spa E4! I have always been looking for something that will make the entire house feel like a spa and this does it. It is the best thing I’ve ever used for cleaning my home and making it feel great. My kids can’t even tell I cleaned because their allergies are not bothering them. Rigid foam walled hot tubs are made up of thermal efficient sturdy rigid foam walls to the inner side with strong exterior PVC linings that are hard-wearing and much more durable than standard inflatables. If you’ve kept your Lay-Z-Spa clean throughout the season, you should easily be able to wipe away any residue using warm water and a soft cloth or sponge. (If there are stubborn dirt marks, squirt a little hand soap on the spot. A very mild dishwashing liquid might also work). Step 6. Completely Dry the Hot TubSpace: The inflatable hot tub is smaller and more compact, making it suitable for small outdoor spaces or indoor use. Traditional hot tubs require a larger space. The Helsinki Saluspa was the first inflatable hot tub to be designed for all-year-round use in mind , It has freeze shield protection built-in where you can leave your hot tub outside all year and let the automatic heating system do the work for you, Review: What I Like most about the Cosy spa is how easy it was to Install, and first impressions were very positive. The delivery was perfect, no problems at all. The company were very helpful with this. As you can see from the pic I put a lot of effort into the hot tub install which involved digging out the patio with a JCB, and then laying a concrete slab to support it. After several hours of hard work, plus builders tripods and forms, I was able to get my hot tub installed just before it started raining again. Key features and benefits of Cosy Spa Inflatable Hot Tub Rinse well, (avoid using any cleaning chemicals for the main unit as this may eat away at the material). Remove the filter housing and replace the stopper plugs provided. Now take the filter out (if it is still in good condition, then clean and store safely). Step 3. Disconnect the Pump

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop