Gravity Falls Journal 3

Gravity Falls Journal 3

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ocr tesseract 5.0.0-1-g862e Ocr_detected_lang en Ocr_detected_lang_conf 1.0000 Ocr_detected_script Arabic Ocr_detected_script_conf 0.5606 Ocr_module_version 0.0.14 Ocr_parameters -l eng Old_pallet IA-NS-1200250 Openlibrary_edition Written as a close replica ripped straight from the show, we finally get to read Ford's words in detail as he describes his time in Gravity Falls, his relationship with his "Muse", and his personal thoughts and feelings through out it all in addition to his notes on the weird. Huh?! Don't worry, Mabel! I'll save you from that zombie! Help!!!! Hold on! The more you struggle, the more awkward this is gonna be for everybody. Daisies? You scallywag! Is my sister really dating a zombie, or am I just going nuts? It's a dilemma, to be sure. This is a book many dark forces want to get their hands on, so beware anyone who tries to take it from you (especially if they have glowing yellow eyes)!

Gravity Falls: Journal 3 Special Edition - Goodreads

Right, guys? Queen! Queen! Heh! So whaddya say? Will you join us in holy matri-gnome-y? Matri matri mony? Bleahh! Can't talk today. It was so much fun to see the information about the monsters, and also see the notes from Mabel and Dipper to various things when they figured out what would help against x monster.

Recently viewed

It's amazing! Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, but according to this book, Gravity Falls has this secret dark side. Andy Gonsalves is a designer, illustrator, and storyboard artist who works in the wonderful world of television animation. In addition to his work on popular shows such as Gravity Falls and Uncle Grandpa, Andy is also known for his original designed T-shirts which are worn by people around the world. Aah! Hey, wait a minute! Ahh-aahh Whoa! Whoa! W-what's going on? Aah! Aaah! That's for lying to me! That's for breaking my heart! Ow! My face! And this is for messing with my brother! - Wanna do the honors? - On three. Absolutely"? - I rigged it! - Mabel, I know you're going through your whole "boy crazy" phase, - but I think you're kind of overdoing it with the "crazy" part. Gravity Falls is a special show. It’s humor (so, SO funny), endless well of mysteries, clever world-building and gobs of heart has solidified it as one of my all-time favorite ‘go-to’ shows that consistently brings me joy.

Gravity Falls Journal 3 Special Edition - Etsy UK Gravity Falls Journal 3 Special Edition - Etsy UK

Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2022-01-06 08:12:38 Associated-names Hirsch, Alex, 1985-; Renzetti, Robert; Gonsalves, Andy; Ramirez, Stephanie Boxid IA40317008 Camera Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control) Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier There is just one thing that I would like to have, Journal 1 and Journal 2. I want to know what is in those, what codes/cryptic messages are hidden in there! I love how this book has some information that doesn't appear on the series, not just monsters but also little adventures. Now it's time to translate all this secret codes and understanding it 100%. As the series was winding down, my kids and I often debated, who watched Gravity Falls first, them or my husband and I? By the time of the series finale aired, we all agreed that it did not matter. For us, all that mattered was that we were watching and enjoying the last episode together. We could not ignore the disappointment we felt that there were no new episodes on the horizon. Gravity Falls is one paranormal series that I loved. Not just because of the weird things and the characters, but also the codes hidden in each episode. And then how, slowly, it turned dark. But always on the same storyline, even if you didn't notice.It worked! - Ha ha ha! - These grappling hooks Our uncle told us there was nothing strange about this town. And I will have a Grappling hook! - Yes! - Wouldn't you rather have a doll or something? - Grappling hook! - Fair enough.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop