The Bulk Protein Company, SERIOUS GAINZ - Whey Protein Powder - Weight Gain, Mass Gainer - 30g Protein Powders (Banana, 5kg)

£17.495
FREE Shipping

The Bulk Protein Company, SERIOUS GAINZ - Whey Protein Powder - Weight Gain, Mass Gainer - 30g Protein Powders (Banana, 5kg)

RRP: £34.99
Price: £17.495
£17.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I didn’t get any scoop thingy with my mass gainer I just use the regular 1 tablespoon in 250ml of milk…let me know if it’s right? Safety warning: Serious Gainz is a food supplement, and should be used as part of a balanced and varied diet. Box contains “HEAPED” scoop which is larger than usual one – so how many heaped scoops should I take for each serving? of protein per lb of bodyweight per day, and focus on eating as much wholesome “real” food as possible, drinking lots of water, and avoiding processed junk, fast food and alcohol as much as possible.

Side effects, again personally speaking, are that it makes you fart constantly and you’ll have to cut each shit out of your arse with a hatchet. Our recommendation is to spend a little more and get yourself a tub of the Chocolate Reflex Nutrition One Stop XTreme– this is what Fitness Savvy founder and CEO Robin Young has used – even while cutting down – for several years. As I mentioned in the review, the taste and mixability of Serious Mass is certainly not great, so it probably was authentic. So two scoops would equal 250 grams only, quite shy of the 334 grams (but that is for “heaped” scoops).

Instead of blaming “fake” supplements, I would first assess your gym routine and overall diet if you’re failing to see results. Regarding scoops, I would suggest taking one per serving at first, and then work up to two, seeing how you go.

Getting the thing into a drinkable state was like training for a charity wankathon, and I could never seem to get rid of those last few clumps of lumpy powder. While taking this as a supplement would you recommend taking whey protein after workouts as well or would replacing postworkout protein with a serving of this suffice? If your goal is to gain weight, then yes, the added calories in a weight gainer will certainly help. I’m 25 and weighing 99lbs and my workout routine consists of push ups, squats, jumping jacks, stretches, basic stuff for about 10 to 15 mins a day.People say that bananas motivate weight gain but I am quite allergic to them, so can I avoid them completely and still gain good mass? Each serving size also contains a 50g protein blend, 250g carbs, 5g fat, 24 vitamins and minerals, creatine, and glutamine. However I am just really worried I will get ‘fat’ in my stomach area as currently I am very lean and toned around there. As a tip, I would suggest not getting too hung up on supplements, as they’re only a small piece of the puzzle. I constantly felt full, sometimes uncomfortably so, and was reduced to waddling around the office where I work like a pregnant toad.

Yes, you’ll be fine, just remember not to take supplements at the expense of “real” food, and don’t expect them to work magic. Serious Gainz Mass Gainer combines a premium quality protein powder with a hefty dose of healthy carbs making it a fantastic choice for hardgainers, as well as anyone on a bulking cycle and, and is an excellent high-calorie alternative to our top choice. And, of course, make sure your gym routine is built around heavy, compound lifts to really maximise muscle growth. I’m a huge advocate of the 5×5 protocol, having used the Stronglifts and Madcow programmes as well as Reg Park’s original 5×5 routines, time and time again to great effect. On workout days they advise taking it immediately after training, and on non-workout days between breakfast and lunch.I would start by taking one serving twice a day between meals – and one after your workout – and then gradually increasing that to two scoops once your body becomes accustomed to the calorie increase. First off, I would like to reiterate that you should not be looking for answers in supplements, especially if you’re new to lifting weights (3 months is far too short a timeframe to expect decent results). Make sure your diet contains plenty of real, wholesome food which is high in protein and healthy fats – steaks, nuts, fish, olive oil, avocados, eggs, etc. When taking it, just make sure you’re supplementing BETWEEN meals, and not using it as a meal replacement, otherwise you will not be benefiting from the additional calories.

While most of this was definitely muscle mass, I did, inevitably, gain some fat, but this is to be expected with such a hardcore weight gainer. Serious Gainz Mass Gainer Protein Powder is a high protein, high calorie muscle building shake which makes it a great choice for athletes who require extra calories to build new muscle, and also skinny guys or ‘hardgainers’ who struggle to get enough extra calories to achieve their training goals, on workout days immediately after workouts, and in between breakfast and lunch on non-workout days. I am afraid if I will take this without knowing of exact use with exact calculation it will side effect on me. Whey Protein Concentrate From Milk… A fast-absorbing pure source of protein low in carbs and fats to support lean muscle growth and great to use post-workout to help support new muscle growth and promote healthy body composition.I opted for the chocolate flavour, and, mixed with milk, it’s certainly not as bad as some people complain. And if you suddenly skyrocket calorie intake, you’ll no doubt gain weight, which I expect will make your face a little fuller.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop