Sissy Game With His Mother-In-Law: Backed Into A Corner By Her Dominance

Sissy Game With His Mother-In-Law: Backed Into A Corner By Her Dominance

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

AR Swap BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol

All player characters can freely choose to be a genuine girl lesbian or futanari/hermaphrodite or a sissy (normally a sissy maid, but other sexy sissy types are allowed). Sissy maids should normally be kept dressed, chastized, plugged, gagged, and in bondage. Gagging and bondage may need to be relaxed for some kinds of game play. I was also frustrated that I couldn’t go inside the Mayor’s House in Sim City, even though the Sims was made by the same company. Or have the more interesting railroads of Railroad Tycoon in Civilization (both games made by Sid Meier). This game also draws heavily on Maid RPG, Car Lesbians, Macho Women with Guns, Nuns on Wheels, and Batwinged Bimbos from Hell. Search For: Type the name or part of the name for the game you a looking for. The search engine will attempt to look for the game you are specifying. Our adult database consists mainly of 18+ blender animations, erotic Daz3D renders, XXX RPGM adventure games, NSFW visual novels and lewd kinetic novels made with Ren'Py.Games that contain, relate to, or harp on Political or Religious content that paints an unflattering opinion and or bias- will always be excluded from this list.

I have recently started working on a new game. The game is called " Becoming You". Within this game you will start of as a regular guy, somebody who doesn't have their life together very well and you will be given a second chance: a brand new life! The only ' downside' is that you'll be born inside a virtual world... as a girl. I'm currently working hard on the project and I expect the alpha release to be around January 2024. Underneath the post I will drop a Discord link where you will be able to join our community with likeminded sissies and be updated for the release and perhaps some sneak peaks. AR Swap BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Masc Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol UPDATE: The Dev has is no longer open minded about any kind of sissy play of any kind and has expressed to me that they will never have it in their game... Very sad.Join the Discord to stay updated & join the community with lots of other like-minded individuals. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/4hmwnMYvej AR Swap BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Fem Masc Slow MC Poss Bimbo Shrink Myth Corr Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol The game includes activity with cards and activity with the board, as well as role-playing adventures or scenarios. You also need to run your mansion and city, as well as other related game activities.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop