Slide On Lip Pencil Urban Café

Slide On Lip Pencil Urban Café

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Downtown Beauty is perhaps the truest brown offering of the bunch. Not too warm or too cool-toned, Downtown Beauty is a great liner to use on the very edge of your lips for further definition. If you’d like to go for a shade that looks more like the Stone lip liner, a bit more greyish, you also have the Smart Fusion 536 lip liner. Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410). Strike an X on your cupid bow (center of your top lip). The idea here is to go outward from the “X” mark at the center.

Urban Cafe Lip Liner | lip-liner.org Urban Cafe Lip Liner | lip-liner.org

Cyclopentasiloxane,Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate,Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). A brown liner on the cooler side of things. Richie is a good fit if you like the bold liner look, think 90’s lip liner. If you want your liner to stand out or if you love to really go in and contour your lips, you’ll love Richie! Out of the three, this lip pencil is the deepest richest brown which is possibly the reason why this is such a staple for WoC. Great formula, perfect to wear with or without a Colourpop Lippie Stix on top, and a great lip liner to wear in combination with some pastel eyeshadow. Described as a “coffee’ brown, Bar is a another purse-friendly brown lip liner. Not as creamy or as rich as the other offerings, it is still a pigmented find, great for slightly lighter complexions.Stunning brown lip liners can make your lips look plumper and offer a luscious pout! When choosing the best brown lip liners, you should make sure that the texture of the lip liner is smooth and creamy. Try Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner for the same, you won’t regret it! You should also make sure that your lip liner is enriched with natural ingredients that can offer great nourishment and moisturization to the lips. A long-lasting brown lip liner can make your lips appear chic and attractive during a glamorous party. The Nyx Professional Makeup Slide-On Lip Pencil and the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil are perfect choices if appearing chic and attractive without worry is your priority. It is important to choose lip liners that wouldn’t be too difficult to remove as well. However, avoid those brown lip liners that have been made with chemicals and toxins and can cause severe skin troubles after use. Why Trust StyleCraze? Oh, maybe the fact that the Rare Beauty Strong lip liner also has a retractable tip and a built-in sharpener! Given that the formula is creamier, the lasting time is a bit shortened, but your lips will suffer less/need less of a lip balm and lip primer for all day wear. One of the creamiest lip pencils you will ever encounter. Urban Cafe is another rich red-brown, but unlike Chestnut, Urban Cafe is warm-toned. Yeah lip liners for brown/dark skin girls really can change the stakes in our lip game. I've been wanting to buy Chestnut for the longest time but that price tag has always been off putting – aggh I think I'm going to get it.

Lip Liner | NYX Professional Makeup Line Loud Vegan Longwear Lip Liner | NYX Professional Makeup

However, since it’s completely waterproof, you’ll also use less product, and the Lip Shaper #6 will actually last you longer in time. It seems that while the Morphe lip liners are available in plenty of shades, they do seem to cater to fair skin the most. The NYX Urban Cafe lip liner glides on more easily than MAC Chestnut, and does stay put all day long without budging an inch. The color is almost similar to Chestnut, and perfect to wear for ombre lips or as a nude brown lip liner on brown and dark skin tones. A few years ago I wrote a post about 3 perfect brown lip liners for brown skin and I thought it was around time to update this post with a few more gems I’ve found since then.While lip liners were out of fashion in 2015, it was brought to the scene again in late 2021 by Megan Thee Stallion, Lizzo, and Kim Kardashian. Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120),Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360). A bit creamier, too, as you really won’t have to wear any lip primer underneath to make it glide on your lips. Honourary mention for the two above, I do not own these two but I’ve heard great things about them so had to add them to this post.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop