Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: The Art of the Movie

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: The Art of the Movie

RRP: £34.99
Price: £17.495
£17.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Deluxe Edition edition features an exclusive cover, a decorative slipcase, and a folio enclosing a gallery-quality print. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers.

Dark Horse Books, Marvel Games, and Insomniac Games team up to present The Art of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 and The Art of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Deluxe Edition, a new artbook celebrating the highly-praised Marvel's Spider-Man 2game that will give fans a behind-the-scenes look at the game’s development. Also included are practical and concept designs for Peter’s webshooter, the Spider drone attached to his hi-tech suit, as well as weapons used by Vulture’s accomplices, Shockers, and much more. Lots of written details about the art processes of the movie, with huge quality images and fold out pages. Through our collective appreciation for visual arts, we foster a dynamic and supportive environment where artists can connect, collaborate, and grow together. These visuals shed light on the evolution of the movie's stunning visual style, a first of its kind in the Spider-Man franchise.We gather the finest references and tutorials, serving as a valuable resource for artists seeking to refine their skills and explore new techniques in character design. Character Design References (CDR) is an online platform that celebrates and showcases exceptional character-focused art within the realms of animation, illustration, games, and comics. Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse: The Art of the Movie takes readers behind the scenes to showcase the art and artistry of Sony Pictures Animation's highly-anticipated sequel to 2018's Academy Award-winning animated feature, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. I thought since my kids spent quite some time lobotomising themselves in front of video games, I rather not leave them in front of violence for hours and turn them into psychopaths! At CDR, we curate and share exquisite artworks on a daily basis, providing a constant source of inspiration and creative fuel for our passionate community.

Artist here Im planning to ask for my first artbook for my birthday, but I'm not sure if I should get the ITSV or ATSV art book.

It was directed by Bob Persichetti, Peter Ramsey, and Rodney Rothman from a screenplay by Phil Lord and Rothman, and a story by Lord in 2018. With just two primary characters to focus on – Spiderman and Vulture; ( and the supporting character Ironman ), the coverage on each main character is detailed and extensive, with plenty of costume design variations for Spiderman. Now, for fans who want a peek behind the curtain, Dark Horse Books, Marvel Games, and Insomniac Games are teaming up to present The Art of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the creative minds behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, bring their unique talents to a fresh vision of a different Spider-Man Universe, with a groundbreaking visual style that’s the first of its kind. The damage of this one page does not affect the reading of the book but if the damaged half were to be completely cut off then it would be easy to lose causing 18 pieces of art for the movie unviewable.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop