Luxe: A Billionaire Romance (The Baxter Billionaires)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It took me a bit to connect with this book, but once I did - I was hooked. I’m not a huge fan of billionaire romances but I truly enjoyed this one. I really liked that there ended up being a lot of depth to the Alphahole MMC and I love the snarky, original, realistic FMC. Damien Baxter is a cold-blooded, grumpy CEO. Everyone is afraid of him, except My-Linh. Her confidence aroused him. She even surprised him by joining him on the elevator, which no one else does in the building. He can't stop the growing lust in him with each encounter they had. He wanted to own her and use her body in every way possible. He likes her and desires her. The first time I met Damien Baxter, I told him to go eff himself. The second time I met him, I almost slapped him across the face after he made me cry. Third time’s a charm right? Wrong. Read books online free novels Hot Authors Sam Crescent, Flora Ferrari, Zoe Chant, Alexa Riley, Mia Madison, Lexy Timms, Claire Adams, Leslie North, Sophie Stern, Elizabeth Lennox, Amy Brent, Jordan Silver, Bella Forrest, Frankie Love, Kathi S. Barton, C.M. Steele, Madison Faye, Dale Mayer, Jenika Snow, Penny Wylder, Mia Ford, Michelle Love, Delilah Devlin, Sloane Meyers, Sawyer Bennett, Random Novels

I saw this book being recommended by a certain user on TikTok and I got interested with the FL and ML banters but when I started reading the book— uh... no.You make me wanna..."we shout along with Usher, bodies contorting and writhing along to the lyrics about a guy wanting to cheat on his girlfriend. The irony seems lost to us that we're all actually out tonight to help a friend get over her betrayed, broken heart. Billionaire romance, grumpy x sunshine, boss x worker…this book was so good I couldn’t stop! I love the betrayal scenes, I love how she stands her ground and doesn’t take his crap, and I love how the book starts out! It has you IMMEDIATELY HOOKED.

This book was good. I always love a grumpy x sunshine book, however I appreciated the fact that Damien wasn’t ALWAYS a grump. I felt this was a really realistic depiction of a CEO romance (despite him not be the actual CEO but was the main boss of the Australian location of his family’s company). Finally, a man that is not always cold and mean for 60% of the book until suddenly he starts to show small smiles to the FMC only, Damien was intimidating but also human. Yes he could be mean and ruthless but he also made mistakes and showed he had a heart. I think that was my favourite thing about this book. DNF at 15%. It’s the overly peppy and “I can tell you off without consequences” heroine and asshole billionaire who yells at everyone. Ugh. So first, he didn't even remember her from a year ago, which annoyed me mostly since he seemed so enthralled by her. Then, he only wants her body essentially.But when scandal after scandal threatens to upturn a pivotal business deal, the only way to rehabilitate his public image is to find someone to play a dutiful fiancée. And fast. This is an excellent book for people who love to read as the author Daisy Allen has done tremendous work. The strategies highlighted in the text by the renowned author has also greatly shaped the emotional, leadership, and career destiny of thousands This really amazed and inspired people and awakens reader’s visualization, appreciation, and realization of reality and the truth about life, spiritually and emotionally and other aspects of life, it passed through users. I'm almost finished with this book and I have to say, it took me a bit to get into it because I was so annoyed by how cheesy the FMC character is. I wanted to push through bc I wanted to read a grumpy sunshine, but my goodness, some of her thoughts or one-liners were a little cringe-worthy. I do really like the emotional perspective - how the author pulled out and developed the MMC as he gets to know the FMC. With the business world at his fingertips, it takes a personal connection to stand between what he wants most, his steaming company, Watch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop