Einhell Power X-Change 18V Cordless Heat Gun - Battery Powered Hot Air Gun With Accessories For Paint Stripping, Vinyl, Crafts, Resin - TE-HA 18 Li Solo (Battery Not Included)

£37.475
FREE Shipping

Einhell Power X-Change 18V Cordless Heat Gun - Battery Powered Hot Air Gun With Accessories For Paint Stripping, Vinyl, Crafts, Resin - TE-HA 18 Li Solo (Battery Not Included)

RRP: £74.95
Price: £37.475
£37.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Upgraded Paint Sprayer - Fence Paint Sprayer, HVLP Electric Spray Gun for Home Interior and Exterior, Cabinets, House, Fence, Ceiling,1x 5. Please note that details and specifications contained herein, are correct at the time of publishing. Our DIY range has everything you need for any home project, whether you’re an amateur, intermediate tinkerer, or legend of the trade.

It does take a little longer to heat up than your conventional corded heatgun and unfortunately the battery life is relatively short but for my needs this tool is perfect. Thanks to its great portability and flexibility, the GHG 18V-50 is great for use in any working environment, even at large construction sites where no electricity is available. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Toolstation Ltd, acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. Upgraded Paint Sprayer - Fence Paint Sprayer, HVLP Electric Spray Gun for Home Interior and Exterior, Cabinets, House, Fence, Ceiling,2x 5. Lock-off switch prevents an accidental start-up during transportation and storage, reducing risk of thermal accidents.I know it will take a lot of batteries but what's your real world experience with it in that regard? Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). VonHaus power tools handle any do-it-yourself task, whether you’re putting up a shelf or overhauling your entire home.

In conjunction with the 18 V CAS rechargeable batteries, professional tradespeople can now use hot air in hard-to-reach places or for quick repair work on a cordless basis. We have all those DIY extras you’ll need, too, like extension leads to charge your power tools and shelving to keep your workspace organised.

I have a corded heat gun and use it occasionally but would use it more often if it didn't involve dragging a high capacity extension cord along with it. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Industrial Tool Supplies (London) Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal credit. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . If I pop a 6ah battery on there can I expect to get an hour's worth of work out of it or 10 minutes? Part of the SV20 Series designed for the professional, offering heavy-duty, high performance, durable tools with lightweight composite designs for superior control and comfort.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop