WET N WILD MegaGlo Makeup Stick - You're A Natural

WET N WILD MegaGlo Makeup Stick - You're A Natural

RRP: £11.50
Price: £5.75
£5.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceresin, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Dark circles can be challenging to treat, so most people invest in a high-quality concealer. While the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer is a fan-favorite concealer, the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind offers the same results. The Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar and W7 Hollywood Bronze and Glow feature a two-in-one compact. The W7 compact provides a bronzer and highlighter that is just as buttery, blendable, and pigmented as the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Duo. The NYX No Filter Finishing Powder is just as lightweight as the Airbrush Flawless Powder. It won’t settle into lines or texture, but it will create a veil over the face with light-reflecting properties. The Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand is available in two shades, while Julep’s Cushion Complexion Skin Perfector offers an entire shade range. It’s just as creamy and blendable as the Contour Wand, and you’ll feel just as luxurious.Charlotte Tilbury is a high-end, luxurious makeup line. Most of the products are pricey, and they don’t fit everyone’s budget. While some people find that her products are worth the investment because they’re innovative, work well, and up your makeup game, others are less convinced. The sponge applicator is gentle and won’t tug around the eye area. Now you can achieve Charlotte’s bright and hydrated under-eye without spending the extra cash. 3. Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfector The Beauty Light Wand in Peachgasm is a highlighter-blush hybrid with a cream formula. However, if you can get your hands on it, Wet n Wild has created an identical product that will generate the same pinky glow as the famous Beauty Light Wand. Within the last few years, we’ve seen many palettes on the market, but whatever happened to a classic eyeshadow quad? Eyeshadow quads are a staple product in every routine which is why Charlotte Tilbury created the Luxury Palette Quads. Thankfully, Julep’s Cushion Complexion Skin Perfector will fill that void in your makeup bag. This Skin Perfector is a 5-in-1 product that can highlight and color correct, but most importantly, it can contour. It also has a sponge applicator like Charlotte’s contour wand.

Euro Trash is also a buttery, pinky-nude shade that will look flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. It will help you get that “your lips but better” finish. NYX is also an extremely affordable and accessible brand that offers high-quality makeup. 7. W7 Hollywood Bronze & Glow Duo Compact I have dry, acne-prone skin, so I look for products that won't exacerbate my skin's dryness or cause any dreaded breakouts. When it comes to makeup, I love cream-based products versus powder because I think the formula works better for my skin. That's just another reason I was excited to test this Wet n Wild product. Sometimes skincare may be even more important than makeup. The right moisturizer will help create a flawless base for the rest of your cosmetic routine. However, skincare doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg to provide results. Some cosmetics companies have taken People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny animal-testing pledges. For consumers who are concerned about companies’ policies on animal testing, Skin Deep reports this information.When you don’t want to spend a lot on one makeup product or are on a budget, dupes are a great way to get a similar look for less. Most trends and products today aren’t suitable for older skin, so Charlotte Tilbury has such great success by formulating her products to serve this audience.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop