Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

£18
FREE Shipping

Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

RRP: £36
Price: £18
£18 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Make sure the game’s number of players matches your needs. Some games can only be played by two to four individuals, while others allow for as many as 12 players. Sclera: the white part of the eye, a tough covering with which the cornea forms the external protective coat of the eye.

Children who haven’t yet learned how to read would do best with a board game that focuses on recognizing colors and shapes. Kids are also attracted to bright colors, which will help you capture their interest. Try starting with a simple game that only requires toddlers to move their game piece from one side of the board to the other. Make sure these games are also easy to clean up afterward. Childhood is gone in the blink of an eye [except the sleepless nights part, that lasts for decades I think] and I wanted to enjoy every moment I could and make it as fun as possible. While Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Card Game is still far from a perfect game, I think it is a considerable improvement over the original game. This is mostly due to the fact that it focuses on what the original game did best while getting rid of everything that didn’t add to the experience. Searching for the objects is fun. Spinning a spinner and moving the corresponding number of spaces is not fun. I have always enjoyed this find the hidden object gameplay, and it holds up pretty well in the card game.

From The Manufacturer

Initially, I thought that because nothing changes about the board with each game, that it would be easy to find the little pictures and the game would become boring very fast – but there are over 1,000 of them to find and remembering where that many are is pretty hard, even for a super brain like Gav. Ha ha.

This cooperative board game for all ages is a great way to build focus and critical thinking. Kids have to work together to find items with Disney characters they love. The game takes only 15 minutes to play one round. This is honestly the main reason I was intrigued by Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Card Game even though I didn’t really like the original game. Instead of wasting time with a very basic spin and move mechanic, the game gets right into what is most important. The game basically focuses entirely on the searching mechanic taking out all of the other mechanics that bogged down the original game. Before electronics were so readily available, families spent rainy days inside playing board games. There are a number of benefits associated with playing these games, which is why they are still an excellent choice for passing time.

Overall Take

Eye Found It is a competitive pattern recognition game designed especially for younger kids, and as there is no reading involved, even kids below reading age can join in. Count the scores up at the end of the game by counting each player’s discard piles. The player with the most discarded cards winning the game. Frequently Asked Questions Are there any other Eye Found It card game instructions that you can adjust? Search for hidden Disney treasures to mover along the board faster! With over 1000 things to find, you’ll want to shout, “I found it!” for hours. As kids begin to age, they do better with board games that present more of a challenge. Look for strategy games that improve STEM skills. These include games that require players to conquer a sequence of spaces, whether on a board or a vertical grid. Trivia games are also ideal for this age group. You’ll find both card and DVD trivia games on the market. Kids are notorious for losing things. Don’t fret if some of your game pieces go missing. You can buy replacement pieces for most games, which means you won’t have to shell out the money for a whole new game.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop