Six Scorched Roses

Six Scorched Roses

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The romance was angstyyyy, slow burn-yyy and one that swept me off my feet. Raihn and Oraya are so so good together. The chemistry is off the charts. Like I was giggling, blushing, screaming and all that. The spice was HOT 🥵

I wanted to capture him like rainwater. I wanted to savor him like blood. I wanted him to open me and touch everything within me that I had hidden away from the world.” Oraya the things I would do for you…🧚‍♀️The plot was well balanced, with the right amount of action and all the missing lore we didn't get in book one. The twists were a little predictable (the wing thing was so cool, though), but I enjoyed myself nonetheless.

In the meantime, I hope you absolutely love this book, friends. I put my heart and soul into it, and I hope it shows. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the ride with me! I adored watching them finally put their cards on the table and face each other for real, without masks or secret agendas, and go from enemies to allies to more, again.

Customer reviews

Raihn saw the potential in Oraya and not just a broken half human and helped her to seize her power. Oraya saw his loneliness and how he fought each day of his life and how he is the most thoughtful and loving person. There he is." He is perfect and I'd gladly bow for my powerful king. He is flawed and imperfect yet he tried his best for his kingdom even though they treated him as an usurper king and betrayed him. He proved all of them wrong. His growth in this book was commendable. He was so conflicted about his role as a Nightborn king and felt the burden of it because nobody was ready to accept him as a king but he appreciated his strengths and even his weakness and fought for his kingdom. And I loved how he was so patient with Oraya and made her feel safe and loved with his thoughtful and sweet gestures. Secondly, I hated how Oraya gave everything she had worked so hard for up to save Raihn’s ass ONCE AGAIN. I already talked about how the author used the plot devices of the first book in this one but I have to mention this again. ORAYA BE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, THIS ISN’T YOU. I can somehow justify your stupidity once but twice? This is too much. i wanted it to be enjoyable but i dreaded reading up to 40% of this and this book is LONG. very, unnecessarily long. i love carissa's writing sm but i feel like she did way too much with this book and an editor was desperately needed.

Raihn? What can I say about him?! This sweetheart of a vampire was all about Oraya. 😭 Seeing him walk his own path after his struggle of being a Turned slave was a delight. He deserved a kingdom to rule. the only travesty is that we didn't get more of this bc forget Raihn's grovelling, forget Oraya's badassness. i loved that, but THIS. this is what made the book for me. it was the part that made me sob uncontrollably. whether or not Vincent was alive/dead, it made no difference because he was always with Oraya, in her mind, whispering thoughts. this isn't a particularly interesting or all-encompassing review, i didn’t feel like writing one of those so it’s just a few of the thoughts bouncing around through my brain. Vincent had ruined me. He had saved me. He had loved me. He had stifled me. He had manipulated me. He had made me everything that I was. Everything that I could be."It slowed down a lot more, which I loved and didn’t mind in the least. It allowed for the plot to just breathe, for the world to be build even further with talks of vampiric politics and war strategies. For themes to be unraveled through magic and gods and fantasy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop