MAJORITY D40 Active Bookshelf,Powered Stereo Studio Speakers | Powerful Amplified 2.0 Channel Sound | Bluetooth, Optical, RCA, USB & Aux Playback I Digital Controls I HiFi

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MAJORITY D40 Active Bookshelf,Powered Stereo Studio Speakers | Powerful Amplified 2.0 Channel Sound | Bluetooth, Optical, RCA, USB & Aux Playback I Digital Controls I HiFi

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

INCH DRIVER, HD SOUND, HI RES : The D40 powered bookshelf speakers use the latest hi-resolution digital sound technology and 4 bass drivers. I was also surprised to find not only a 12 month warranty as standard, but register within 30 days and receive an extended 2 year warranty, you really can't get better than that!

The Majority D40 is a powerful pair of active bookshelf speakers packed with the latest audio technology, utilising impactful 4’ Bass Drivers and silk tweeter drivers, housed in a solid wood cabinet for acoustic performance.In case you like to get all down and dirty with the details, the cable between speakers is approximately 153cm long, and the power cord is approximately 146c. You've not only ticked all my boxes but done it without costing me a fortune or compromising on quality. If your turntable has either an optical or AUX audio output, you can connect it to the D40 speakers (please check the audio output options available with your specific turntable). as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. And unlike the DX10s there’s no raised angle directing the sound towards your ears, which is a small miss.

Take everything I say, then, with a pinch of salt and member of a dash of pepper – the Majority D40 speakers didn’t absolutely blow me away like I hoped they might.Majority are still a fairly new brand on the market looking to make a name for themselves in the audio game. I recently purchased the Bookend Speakers to enhance my audio experience while adding a modern touch to my living room decor. The sound quality is perfect, and I've still yet to test them at full volume, even at half way these are very loud! I should also add, that since I am driving these from a tablet, from MP3 sound sources, over Bluetooth, even the best HiFi speakers are unlikely to sound that much better with those compromised sound sources. The separation isn’t quite as distinct as the Edifiers, and the music not as richly melodious, but overall it handles the game’s superb soundtrack with relative ease.

Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. The have a pleasant sound, without any extraneous artefacts, but without the deep bass or detailed treble one might expect of a HiFi unit. I was initially worried that the size of the D40X wouldn't fill my living room but they do with abundance. The cabinets themselves are made of wood, which is a good sign as wood resonates far better than plastic.Bass and treble adjustment is a little problematic, though, because there’s no indication of the current levels. You get power, volume up/down, track select back and forward, mute, reset, mode select and bass and treble controls. This item MAJORITY Active Bookshelf Speakers | Bluetooth HiFi Speakers with 70 Watts, Kevlar Yellow Speaker Cone, Amplified 2.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop