Missha All around Safe Block Aqua Sun Gel SPF50+/PA++++ Facial Care

Missha All around Safe Block Aqua Sun Gel SPF50+/PA++++ Facial Care

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Water, Homosalate, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG-20/5 Dimethicone, Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Butylene Glycol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water 0418, Fragrance. New Ingredients List Of Missha Aqua Sun Gel SPF 50+. These include: Amodimethicone, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone.

It is an oil-soluble, slightly yellowish powder that is not absorbed into the skin too much. This is good news for a sunscreen agent as it needs to be on the surface of the skin to do its job properly. Regarding Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine side effects, we have good news here as well: it has a great safety profile and unlike a couple of other chemical sunscreens, Trinosorb S (and M) does not showestrogenic activity. Talking about providing adequate sun protection, I think this product does its best. Since the incorporation of this sunscreen in my skincare routine, I have never suffered any detriments from the sun. I feel my skin is optimally protected from UVA and UVB rays. As a result, please note this is only an experimental label that can be best used to possible identify problematic products you have used in the past. It is in no way a perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will exacerbate or cause fungal acne. It will continue to be worked on as more information and research comes to light. For the same reasons they are popularly used, they are also commonly avoided. Anecdotally, many individuals have reported that Silicones cause/excerbate breakouts, irritation, cause a feeling of skin being unable to breathe, cause clumping of cosmetic products and find it difficult to wash off. As a result, those who find them problematic are avoiding them and increasingly, cosmetic companies are avoiding them as well.

Out Of Stock!

They help loosen up the dirt and grime from your skin and hair to allow for water to wash it away with ease. The Silicone-free label only includes the most common Silicone ingredients that have indentified been reported by individuals that could potentially cause issues. I tend to reapply this product if I should extensively sweat, or if I should indulge myself in swimming as this product isn’t a waterproof sunscreen, so it tends to wash-off if you profusely sweat or engage yourself in swimming, thereby leaving your skin vulnerable to sun’s UVA and UVB rays, so it’s best to reapply this sunscreen if any of the aforementioned activities takes place. It's a new generation sunscreen agent that was specifically designed for high SPF and good UVA protectionand based on a 2007 study that compared 18 sunscreen agents available in the EU it really had the best SPF protection(they used the highest concentration allowed by EU regulations from each 18 sunscreens and Trinosorb S gave an SPF 20 all by itself). Water, Homosalate, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG-20/5 Dimethicone, Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Butylene Glycol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water

But if you tend to have super dry skin, then you don’t need to skip your moisturizer for this sunscreen as your skin needs adequate hydration, and this sunscreen may not offer sufficient hydration needed. But nevertheless,Missha Aqua Sun Gel SPF50 is hydrating to the skin.The EU Allergen Free label is for the 26 ingredients identified by the EU SCCS and products will be only flagged if a suspected ingredient is on it's ingredient list. It is possible for cosmetics to contain one of the suspect ingredients without it appearing on the ingredient list due to it not reaching the concentration threshold to disclose it and cosmetic manufacturers choice to not disclose it. A: Ultraviolet A-rays called “UVA” for short, is a radiation that makes up 95% of all the UV rays that make it to the Earth’s surface. From the explanation above, I hope you can see a big reason why you should protect your skin from sun exposure. Q: Is Chemical sunscreen dangerous to the skin? Of more concern in the ingredients here is the alcohol denat. that occupies the third slot in the list. My personal stance on alcohol in skincare is that as long as your skin isn’t sensitive to it, it’s generally fine but can be problematic if it’s quite high up in the ingredients list. Here, it is up quite high in the ingredients list.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop