Twisted Love - Special Edition

Twisted Love - Special Edition

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

going to try and rank them but this is INSANELY difficult because i love all of them so much but anyways, Stoic, broody and arrogant, elite bodyguard Rhys Larsen has two rules: protect his clients at all costs and do not become emotionally involved. Ever. WARNING! This review contains SPOILERS. Please refrain from reading it if you don't want to know what happens in the books. Same with the 2nd book, it was kind of fast, I feel like people say its a slow-burn cuz its like over a couple of years but I wish instead of all the time jumps, we could see more of the anticipation, the angst and the tension building I feel like that would've made it much better. I didn't really like Rhys that much tbh like he was kind of boring, but like when he was with Bridget he was very whipped. They had a lot of cute moments together tho which I rlly liked and I loved how Bridget proves the sexist parliament guy wrong. Once again the smut in this series was kind of weird like one of the things Rhys says is "Remember in public you're my princess but in private you're my whore" and I just don't get why the guy's in this series gotta call the fmcs "thier" sluts or whores just whyyy, but other than that I liked the book I'm just not that big of a smut reader.

Twisted Love - Special Edition - Ana Huang - Google Books Twisted Love - Special Edition - Ana Huang - Google Books

My damn phobia. I knew it was all mental, but it felt physical. The nausea, the racing heart, the paralyzing fear that turned my limbs into useless, frozen things … This book had the best plot to it and it tied so well together with the way things played out throughout the book it was creative, maybe predictable, but I loved every turn in it. Michael Chen deserves to rot in hell, although I’m very surprised Alex didn’t have him killed in prison, kinda was sad actually. But it was set up for Josh so I don’t blame them for that. But despite her broken past, she’s never stopped seeing the beauty in the world…including the heart beneath the icy exterior of a man she shouldn’t want.and the excuses people use for his actions are ridiculous “she stole from him” yeah because she was running from her past which was not his business. But despite her broken past, she's never stopped seeing the beauty in the world...including the heart beneath the icy exterior of a man she shouldn't want. My favourite book is Twisted Games. I love the story of Bridget and Rhys, and I believe that the storyline in that book was better written than the other three books. Bridget and Rhys's story is easy to follow due to the time jumps in the book. I love the ending of the book but feel that the ending of Twisted Love was slightly better.

Ana Huang | Open Library

I wouldn’t say I’m in trouble,” I hedged. “More like…stranded. I’m not near public transport, and I can’t find an Uber.” Anyways Alex is my 3rd favorite man I love them all but Christian is more in his emotions than him and Rhys deserves the world. Don’t get me wrong tho Alex and Ava are definitely one of my favorite couples they just compliment each other in a way. This book is my 3rd favorite in the series even tho I love them all. Alex and Ava hold a special place in my heart 🤍 Rhys Larson 2.0 stars. No comment, cause I literally have no feelings about this man. There were some vibes, but that's it. The Twisted Series is something that I will treasure forever. From the beginning of the stories, for each man and woman with whom they've been partnered, there's always a lesson that you've learned from them. Ava and Alex, Bridget and Rhys, Jules and Josh, then Stella and Christian—these characters are made with heart, and I just love each of them. They were written so flawedly and so unlovable, yet this book shows that even the unlovable can be lovable, and that's what I love about this series. Also, I'm actually inspired by the women here in this book; they followed their love and passion for what they did after they graduated college, plus they had men in their lives that supported them throughout their journey. I love the spicyness of each book, and I just love the little moments of each book as well.Driven by a tragedy that has haunted him for most of his life, his ruthless pursuits for success and vengeance leave little room for matters of the heart. I feel like one will either love these books or absolutely hate them. The tropes in these books are so specific that I can see why some people hate them - Brother's Best Friend, Best friend's Brother, Neighbours, Forced Proximity, Grumpy Sunshine, Billionaire, College Romance, You Touch Her You Die, Mafia Romance, Alpha Male. If any of these tropes sound unappealing to you, then this series might not be for you. If you do like these tropes, you will probably love this series. This one was alright. Alex was meh. Also their TRAUMA? Jeez these characters went through a lot 😭. It was one of the better ones in the series tho True. We preferred texting, and we lived next door to each other—not my idea, by the way—so we rarely had to message at all. I loved Alex and Ava’s relationship. It was so fun to see Alex slowly fall in love with Ava throughout the book. The groveling was the perfect amount. Everything was just 🤌 chef’s kiss. May have been the shortest book in the series, but it was a good one.

Twisted Love By Ana Huang PDF Free Download - Epicpdf Twisted Love By Ana Huang PDF Free Download - Epicpdf

When she’s not reading or writing, Ana is busy daydreaming and scouring Yelp for her next favorite restaurant. Twisted Games and Twisted Lies both are 5/5 but Twisted Lies is my favorite, it was just perfect. So much better than the other three books. Twisted Games came close but not that much. Christian and Stella had more of an emotional connection than the lust filled one that was there in the other three books. I can't describe how much I loved Twisted Lies. With an IQ of 160, Alex Volkov was a genius, or close to it. He was the only person in Thayer’s history to complete its five-year joint undergrad/MBA program in three years, and at age twenty-six, he was the COO of one of the most successful real estate development companies in the country. He was a legend, and he knew it. It pains me, because enemies to lovers is my most fav trope, and Ana had a good momentum brewing with them at the beginning of their story. The scene at the bar? Chefs' kiss. But that momentum came crashing down because Ana Huang didn't know how to keep building it up. The chemistry evaporated into thin air.)

Rhys and Bridget: Forbidden romance seemed a little repetitive but nonetheless your story was so beautiful but a little rushed. Twisted Love is my next favourite book. I personally feel that Alex was sometimes a bit too pushy. However, I love how all the couples in each book are different. Alex and Ava's story is complicated and was hard to follow at first. But the ending of the book was possibly the best ending of the series.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop