Care Bears 30 cm Cheer Bear Super Soft Plush

Care Bears 30 cm Cheer Bear Super Soft Plush

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In Mayor for a Day, Professor Coldheart rigs a children's contest to become mayor of a town called Abbotsville for a day, Cheer Bear, along with other Care Bears and some local children team up to stop his reign of terror. Cheer Bear is one of the main five characters of the 2007-2008 Adventures in Care-a-Lot series. Characterizing as her same cheery self, she sometimes takes on a nurturing, motherly role on top of it. She is the bassist of Care Bear Honeys. Cheer Bear is a very happy Care Bear who helps others see the bright side of life. She will sometimes even do a cheer to help make someone happier. Wherever she goes, Cheer Bear wears a symbol of hope and happiness - a rainbow. The second Care Bears theatrical film tells the story of how the Care Bears, including Cheer Bear, first came to Care-a-Lot after escaping the evil Dark Heart. When the villain propositions a girl named Christy into helping him capture the Care Bears once and for all, he succeeds in imprisoning just about all of them except for Cheer Bear and a few others. Together with two children named John and Dawn, the remaining bears rescue their friends from Dark Heart's lair.

In the DVD-exclusive episode Cheer Up, she attempts to try and hold a surprise party for Surprise Bear as nobody has ever surprised her before, but she becomes frustrated after waiting for so long and ends up losing her cheer in the process. Cheer Bear appears in the final Adventures in Care-a-Lot spin-off film as one of the organizers of the annual Giving Festival celebration. After a failed attempt to tow Care-a-Lot away leaves his own island floating in deep space, Cheer is among the bears who takes him home. However, his gratitude proves to be short-lived as he tries to capture them while inside his fortress, but they are able to outwit him in the end. Later, She must help rescue Princess Starglo from a cloud spirit named Windle who hates the festival and wants to stop her attending, and is able to change his attitude with a Care Bear Stare.Cheer's first major occurs in the third episode: The Great Race, where she is one of the contestants who takes part in the annual Care Bear Family Obstacle Race. However, when Mr. Beastly rigs the ballot to make himself a participant, the bears must put up with his constant cheating on their way to the finish line, with Cheer herself falling into a pit of cement. In this incarnation, Cheer is the leader of the Care Bears instead of Tenderheart. The amount of bears was also reduced to five main characters, with Cheer being one of them. In addition to the bears being heavily redesigned to appear youthful and animesque, Cheer's personal touch is a rainbow-colored bow tied up into a ponytail, and the rainbow in her belly badge is slightly smaller and does not touch the edges. True Heart Bear: Swift Heart, even I could win with a head start like this. Could you please get going? In this incarnation, Cheer is redesigned to resemble her 2002 self, and her belly badge reverts to its 2002 look with the addition of appearing slightly fatter.

In Feeling Flu, When Funshine comes down with a case of the "Feeling Flu", a disease that causes infected individuals to switch personalities, Cheer temporarily inherits Grumpy Bear's grumpiness, while he gets her cheer. Cheer Bear makes her animated debut in the very first Care Bears 1983 television special. After a boy named Kevin runs away from home, he ends up in the gloomy Land Without Feelings ruled by Professor Coldheart, who turns him into a Green Creature Slave. It's up to Cheer and the rest of the crew to defeat the mad professor and return the boy to normal.Cheer Bear is once again a main character in the 2012 Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot television series. She is characterized much the same as in previous shows, but now considers herself a full-fledged cheerleader who breaks into cheers and encouraging chants all the time. When not tending her garden, she is involved in most activities and special events around Care-a-Lot, including a pumpkin-carving sleepover, setting up the annual group picture, or playing a game of Honeyball. She sometimes gets a little too wrapped up in being friendly, such as in Cheeri No, when she neglected her own duties around Care-a-Lot to help others with their own. The Bears and Brave Heart Lion are discussing on how to rescue Hugs and Tugs] Lotsa Heart Elephant: I have an idea! I have an idea! Tenderheart Bear: What's your idea, Lotsa Heart? Lotsa Heart Elephant: Uh, mmm, er, uh...I think I forgot, and that's the truth. Grumpy's Three Wishes [ edit ] Noble Heart Horse: All this uncaring is getting way out of hand...but we'll put a stop to it, if it takes every last member of the Care Bears Family to do it! In The Night the Stars Went Out, she is seen among the many Care Bears who team up against a new villain, Strato Nefarious when he begins to steal the stars from the sky so he can use their light to read his sheet music, and helps take him down with a Care Bear Stare.

In Oopsy the Hero, she and Harmony Bear are accidentally saved by Oopsy from almost being crushed under a falling sign from the Smart Heart Library. Afterwards, the town treats Oopsy like a hero until his conscious can no longer allow him to keep up the charade. Cheer Bear's appearance for this series featured her with peach-orange fur with a much more complex rainbow tummy symbol that depicted two oceans and two fish. Inside the Hall of Hearts, Grumpy decides against running away after having let everyone down] Grumpy Bear: [to Alvin, the boy he tries to help] It's up to me to do my duty...and protect Care-a-lot. The Great Race [ edit ] [Before the race, Noble Heart Horse announces Lotsa Heart's name, and Cozy Heart Penguin, Love-A-Lot Bear and Swift Heart Rabbit say "Hooray!" for him] Lotsa Heart Elephant: Yippee! Yahoo! I'm in, I'm in! Oh, I could be King of the Kingdom of Caring! [hugs Swift Heart] Swift Heart Rabbit: [after struggling away] Don't get your hopes up, Lotsa. A turtle with two left feet could beat you. Lotsa Heart Elephant: That may be so, Swift Heart, but I'm gonna try and try. in The Bravest of the Brave, She is later seen investigating a strange carnival run by Dr. Fright, who ends up capturing her and her friends in his haunted house until they are rescued by Brave Heart Lion and a boy named Adam.In Mixed Signals, Cheer is the only Bear who isn't fooled by what everybody else thinks is Tenderheart Bear wanting everyone to return home. Each Care Bear soft toy represents different emotions, such as Tenderheart who is loving and knows a lot about supporting others to share their feelings. There's also Cheer Bear, a sweet and cuddly teddy whose goal is to make everyone around her happy. With a vibrant rainbow on her stomach to symbolise hope and happiness, she occasionally gives a cheer to help someone feel better. Because of this, they encourage social and emotional development; they teach children about emotions and how to express them in healthy ways. Adorable Care Bear toy gifts In Three Cheers for Cheer!, she overworks herself to the point of accidently being duplicated by Share Bear without her realising. Swift Heart Rabbit: Nice try, Beastly, but like I said, Swift Heart Rabbit is un-beatableeeeeeee! [racing off, crashes into some cacti] Forest Friend Bear (1980's) - Sea Friend Bear (1980's) - I Love You Bear (1980's) - Baby Hugs Bear (1983) - Baby Tugs Bear (1983) - Grams Bear (1983) - Secret Bear (1984) - Share Bear (1984) - Champ Bear (1984) - Harmony Bear (1985) - Surprise Bear (1985) - Daydream Bear (1985) - Prize Bear (1985) - True Heart Bear (1986) - Perfect Panda (1986) - Polite Panda (1986) - Gramps Bear (1986) - Take Care Bear (1987) - America Cares Bear (1991)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop