Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine 4 oz

Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine 4 oz

RRP: £17.80
Price: £8.9
£8.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We used it on our kids, and it did the job okay, but neither of our human daughters had the tangles like our four-legged daughter. My groomer, the breeder, all the message boards, but I have to admit, I never use the metal comb except with the DIY detangler spray I am about to tell you about! Armed with these three brushes and your new DIY detangler spray, you should be ready to tackle any mat your fur baby can create.

Cowboy Magic® Rosewater Conditioner - Cowboy Magic Cowboy Magic® Rosewater Conditioner - Cowboy Magic

The silk protein in Cowboy Magic Detangler and Shine results in a high reflecting shine after brushing. If you are like me, you have tried a lot of products that you think might work, really they “should” work, but in the end, they are just okay. If your dog loves the outdoors, then he will likely pick up burrs, sticks and leaves that can cause his coat to mat more quickly. Work the mat or tangle out with your fingers by pulling and easing the hair apart a little at a time. We asked our breeder and groomer what they recommended, and both of them said the dog detangling spray Cowboy Magic was the way to go.Use Rosewater Shampoo to get your dog clean, and follow with Rosewater Conditioner to help ensure mats and tangles don’t develop as you are drying your dog. With the spray bottle you purchased, squeeze in the amount of conditioner you want to use, then pour in the oil, and finally, fill the rest of the bottle with a few cups of water. The special sauce, the magic elixir, the super-secret recipe passed down for generations… okay, not really, but this stuff really does work well.

Cowboy Magic Detangler and Shine – Atlantic Equine UK

This alone is a life changer when you need to quickly and painlessly remove a mat from your dog’s fur.

Be sure all the mats and tangles are gone before you wet your dog, as water will make a tangle worse and a mat tighter and harder to get out. It was horrible knowing that with each brush of the comb, I was causing pain, and no amount of Cowboy Magic was going to solve that problem. If you want to make removing mats a less painful experience for your doodle, then keep reading because I am going to outline for you exactly what I do now to remove mats from fur with the least amount of pain and discomfort. Plus, sensitive dogs won’t appreciate you pulling on their coats, and may be unwilling to tolerate the procedure. I see where weekly baths or overuse may lead to a problem, but I have not had any issues personally.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop