picturehangingdirect.co.uk A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 CLEAR ART WORK CARRY CASE PORTFOLIO ART FILE FOLDER SCHOOL HOLDALL Print Sleeve Storage (A1 594 x 841 mm)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

picturehangingdirect.co.uk A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 CLEAR ART WORK CARRY CASE PORTFOLIO ART FILE FOLDER SCHOOL HOLDALL Print Sleeve Storage (A1 594 x 841 mm)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our portfolio cases, available in sizes A4 to A1, are ideal for presenting and protecting prints, paintings and much more. since theyre easy to take off, im happy to take my piece out and show people, before i used to hesitate because i had to take extra steps and precautions to make sure i dont touch it when i show people.

You'll find multiple promotions on pencil case happening daily, so you won't miss out on getting the savings. They are pretty good but you need a sheet of hard board in there as well otherwise they tend to arch when lent against something. A0 size can take the maximum print size 820 X 1100 MM A1 size can take the maximum print size 594 x 841 MM A2 size can take the maximum print size 420 x 594 MM A3 size can take the maximum print size 297 x 420 MM A0 to A4 Carry cases light weight made with water resistant material. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Functional and spacious, the caddy is ideal for storing all of the little accessories thanks to its handy compartments .Featuring a trio of the Sundis Multi-Colour Storage Tower, this set is designed to make storage simple. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). To make your hunt for pencil case easier, utilize the multiple filters to narrow down your selection. Although they’re clearly a necessity for students or professionals who need to transport and present a variety of work, if you’re planning to move your art you should look at our selection of portfolio cases.

Perfect for presenting your creative work to an art school or for a prospective job role, our range of art portfolio cases help keep your work clean and protected. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).This art portfolio case is made of high quality pu leather, with smooth and delicate texture, protect your items well. The folders have three folding flaps and are closed with one cotton band to protect the contents from light and dust.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop