The Kings of Hell - Adrik: Book Two

The Kings of Hell - Adrik: Book Two

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

King of the Underworld is written by RJ Kane. There is no available public data about this author at the time of this writing. All we know is that the author has written two novels namely King of the Underworld and The Underworld's Queen. We shall update this post once more data about the author becomes available. King of the Underworld" is a thrilling mafia novel penned by RJ Kane that unfolds the captivating story of Sephie, a seemingly ordinary waitress. Her life takes a dramatic turn when she encounters Adrik, who swoops in to rescue her from the clutches of some discourteous customers, who also happen to be the sons of underworld gang bosses.

If you are interested in exploring out-of-this-world narratives, you shouldn't miss your chance to enter the world of the King of the Underworld novel. It is a one-of-a-kind novel that will certainly make you fall in love with reading more. The heart of this web novel beats with its protagonists, Sephie and Adrik, whose depth and development captivate readers. Sephie's journey from naivety to bravery showcases a character of unexpected resilience. Adrik, the sovereign of the underworld with his deep blue gaze, is shrouded in mystery and exudes a protective instinct towards Sephie, hinting at a profound narrative yet to unfold. The Weave of Destiny and Dominance This thrilling and enthralling novel is a completed story with 514 chapters, garnering an impressive 37 million views on its reading platform. Now, she finds herself on the wrong side of powerful men, but under the protection of the most powerful among them.I wait for the chiming bells to stop before I roll over and hit the screen. With a deep breath, I muster the energy to get out of bed and drag myself to the shower. King of the Underworld" is a thrilling mafia romance novel, written by RJ Kane, that tells the story of Antonio, a notorious underworld kingpin, and Natalie, a woman who has captured his heart. Additionally, the novel introduces Sephie, a waitress rescued by Adrik, the King of the Underworld, from a Mafia boss. As the story progresses, Sephie realizes her destiny as the Queen of the Underworld. Shhhh…you were having a nightmare. You’re safe. I won’t let anything happen to you ever again,” I said, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to me. Antonio, a powerful underworld kingpin, is the central character in a story that explores the themes of power, control, love, and loyalty. As he tries to maintain control over his empire and his relationship with Natalie, he faces challenges from enemies and must navigate difficult situations. Struggle and Survival: See Sephie's character struggle to survive after being rescued by Antonio from a Mafia boss.

On the other hand, this protagonist is a skilled crook with extensive experience – who is a son of a Mafia Boss. When their paths meet, they get together to work for their shared objectives. The plot of the Novel After my short interlude outside, I returned to work and tried my best to act like nothing happened. Anthony had apparently been chastised while I was away because he kept his hands to himself … Read More Chapter 4 Meanwhile, Sephie, a waitress rescued by Adrik, the King of the Underworld, discovers her destiny to become the Queen of the Underworld, and the two must navigate the perilous underground of the city area while overcoming obstacles and adversaries.Once you start reading, you won't be able to put it down. Get ready to be immersed in Sephie and Adrik's world, filled with twists and turns, as they navigate their way through the dangerous underworld. Don't miss out on this thrilling ride and add "King of the Underworld" to your reading list today. I hear my white noise app cut off on my phone and my alarm slowly getting louder. I wait for the chiming bells to stop before I roll over and hit the screen. With a deep breath, I muster the energy to get out of bed and drag myself to the shower. When Sephie and Adrik organize their first major robbery together, it is one of the most exciting scenes in the book. As the two protagonists cooperate to carry out their strategies and plans, the scenario is tense and suspenseful.

Sephie is a waitress whose life changes when she is rescued by the King of the Underworld, Adrik. She learns that she is destined to be the Queen of the Underworld and faces dangerous challenges against powerful men in the city. With Adrik's help, Sephie navigates a world of secrets, lies, and violence while coming to terms with her own destiny. Sephie's life takes a drastic turn when Adrik, the King of the Underworld, appears before her and rescues her from the clutches of the most powerful Mafia boss's son. Adrik, with his deep blue eyes and calm demeanor, informs Sephie that she is destined to fulfill her namesake's role as Queen of the Underworld, Persephone. The two form an alliance, and their partnership eventually leads them to the top of the criminal underworld. However, their greed for power soon leads to betrayal and, ultimately a violent end. They overcome several obstacles and adversaries on their way to conquering the throne and highest royal title of the underworld with the aid of a cast of interesting individuals. Hottest Chapters This turn of events in the story leaves readers with questions like, "Will Sephie be able to fulfill the responsibility as the Queen of the dark world?", "Is she really destined to be a queen, or should she just remain as an ordinary human?" If you have the same questions in mind, you are not alone. Find out all the answers in King of the Underworld. If you are new to reading, knowing the novel key factors before starting to read a book is beneficial. This allows you to get a glimpse of the book and decide whether it's for you or not.

Inviting Reader Interaction

On the other hand, Sephie and Adrik had their first sensual encounter in Chapter 16, which is one of the book’s hottest and most intense chapters. In this chapter, Adrik displays his aggressive side, and Sephie enjoys pleasures but she was unaware of it. It is one of the book’s steamiest chapters because of the author’s thorough and vivid depiction of the scene.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop