Dulux Simply Refresh Feature Wall Matt Emulsion Paint, 5569239, Cannon Ball - 1.25 L

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dulux Simply Refresh Feature Wall Matt Emulsion Paint, 5569239, Cannon Ball - 1.25 L

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The easiest way to tell the difference between the two colors is to look at them side by side. Anthracite will look bluer than charcoal, while charcoal will appear more green. Anyway, here’s a selection of some of my favourite shades of Anthracite grey from a range of different UK paint brands. Farrow and Ball Railings Rust-Oleum Anthracite Grey is a popular furniture paint with a signature chalky finish. The colour is a dark grey with subtle blue undertones. This product is covered by the Dulux Promise, our promise that our paint will give you the perfect colour with a uniform finish and the coverage stated, or we'll replace it.

Almond white I used to have on my studio walls, again, its a greyish cream so not intrusive, great for a studio. But a teeny bit dismal.Whether you’re looking to create a dramatic statement or simply want to give your space a fresh look, anthracite grey is a good choice. In this article, I’m sharing some of my favourite Anthracite Grey paint colours from some of the best UK paint brands to help you find the perfect shade for your home. The Best Anthracite Grey Paint Colours This paint is designed to provide excellent coverage in just one coat, saving you time and effort. The paint is also highly durable, making it ideal for busy areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.

Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough uses innovative stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills by turning them into beads, making them easier to wash away. It is 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt so you can remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint on your wall, keeping your home looking great for longer. This product is perfect for living rooms, dining rooms, hallways, kids rooms and multifunctional spaces. Neutral shades like these will pair well with Anthracite grey, creating a calming and grounded space.PaintWell increased its Industrial Paints offering with the acquisition of Promain UK Limited, the preferred UK distributor for many of the world’s leading paint and surface coatings manufacturers. It can be used in almost any area of you home, including on the walls, doors, trim, and exterior depending on the look you want to go for. When paired with white or light colours, it can help to create a high-contrast look that really makes the space pop. The exterior render here I wanted a warm white. I chose Jasmine White and it's great- looks a fresh, sunny white in bright sun, and a warmer white in shadows when the sun is going down a bit. The render used to be brilliant white, which I thought looked blue and cold (even allowing for the fact it was old and a bit grubby). I think bog standard brilliant white looks a bit harsh- and for walls, a bit dry, it can even (if I may say it) a bit cheapy- reminds me of a bedsit I used to rent as a student. No matter what type of mood you’re trying to create, there’s a colour that will work well with anthracite grey. So don’t be afraid to experiment until you find the perfect combination for your space. FAQ’s

Farrow and Ball’s Downpipe is a type of dark grey paint named after the traditional term for the vertical pipes that drain water from a building’s gutters. It’s actually slightly lighter than RAL 7016, but this makes it an ideal choice for spaces with less natural light. However, anthracite grey is a versatile shade that can be used in a variety of ways. Here are some ideas for Farrow and Ball colours that go well with anthracite grey (a close match for Farrow and Ball’s Railings). I’m recommending Farrow and Ball colours because that’s what I personally use. You can find similar Dulux or other paint brand colour matches if you preferOne of the best things about Frenchic furniture paint is that it is non-toxic and free from lead and other harmful chemicals. This makes it safe to use around children and pets. Using the RAL colour system, Anthracite grey is RAL 7016. However, that’s very specific, and when referring to the actual material of Anthracite itself, it can appear to vary in colour slightly according to the light. This is similar case for Terracotta colours, which can vary drastically depending on the age and type of terracotta used, and is why terracotta paint can vary drastically in colour depending on the brand. And if you want to pair an Anthracite grey colour with something a little warmer, try Sulking Room Pink, a romantic muted rose colour. I almost bit the bullet yesterday and bought full sized tins of Timeless, glad I didn't now as it doesn't sound like the right stuff. Due to its expert technical knowledge of the technologies and materials available across the industry, Promain has a reputation for outstanding service among its trade and retail customers.

Frenchic wall paints are low-VOC and water-based, so they are safe for your family and the environment. An excellent brand choice if you’re looking for non-toxic paint for nurseries. Here are some answers to the most common questions people are asking about Anthracite grey. Is Anthracite Grey or Blue? It’s a great choice if you’re looking to give an old piece of wooden furniture a new lease of life. Remember, you will need to seal it with a layer of wax to ensure a long lasting finish. Frenchic furniture paint is a high-quality, eco-friendly paint that is perfect for upcycling old furniture. The paint is available in a wide range of colors, and it is easy to apply and maintain.

Contact

It’s perfect for accent walls, trim, or even an entire room. And because it’s a chalk paint, it’s easy to apply and can be used on a variety of surfaces. When used on walls, Farrow and Ball Downpipe can create a calming atmosphere, and it is often paired with lighter greys and beige colours. Frenchic furniture paint is also very durable, and it can even help to extend the life of your furniture. If you are looking for an eco-friendly, non-toxic furniture paint, Frenchic should be your first choice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop