France -A4 Tourist & Motoring Atlas (in both French and English version) (Atlas (Michelin))

£7.495
FREE Shipping

France -A4 Tourist & Motoring Atlas (in both French and English version) (Atlas (Michelin))

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Is the larger size preferable (more detail, easier to use, lighter etc) than the smaller A4 version? Glyn, I have been driving throughout europe for more years than i care to remember,during that time have amassed a vast collection of maps a road atlasses,just cant bring myself to get rid of them. So are the downloadable Apps as soon as they are downloaded, but not the online versions, depending on the hosts' updating. For France I really like the AA Big Easy Read atlas - at 1:190k I think its the largest scale one around. We will post your book review within a day or so as long as it meets our guidelines and terms and conditions.

For other countries we have Michelin maps - they're ok but I don't find them as good as the AA France one. The Michelin has more detail, indicates the width of roads, and shows which roads are scenic and which places are of tourist interest. Philip's Road Atlas France, Belgium and The Netherlands shows the national road networks at a scale of 1:1 million, with ultra-clear, detailed mapping for urban areas. It's the best one anyway because as others have said the toll/non toll roads are clearly distinguishable by light and dark blue. Convenient and easy to use thanks to the spiral bound cover, Michelin France Atlas will provide you with precise and reliable information with its annually updated mapping scaled 1/200 000 (1 cm = 2 km or about 3 miles to the inch).You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It is a very large scale, 1cm to 2km which does mean a long journey covers several pages but it does seem to have nearly every village so finding aires in smaller places is easier. Michelin's checklist will help you prepare your journey before your leave and Michelin's safety alerts will warn you about dangerous driving areas, such as steep hills and level crossing. City-centre plans marking historic buildings and tourist attractions as well as car parks, head post offices and other facilities in eight major cities (Amsterdam, Brussels, Bordeaux, Luxembourg, Lyon, Marseilles, Paris, Strasbourg).

Scenic routes are highlighted on the road maps, with theme parks and World Heritage sites clearly shown. Road mapping includes 6 transit maps for Brest, Strasbourg, Marseille, Paris, Nice, Monoco and Nimes, Avignon, Orange. There's an IGN map of the extensive network of french canals - towpaths are great for cycling - no traffic and many surfaced with tarmac. The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (formerly the Distance Selling Regulations) provide consumers with the right to a 'cooling-off' period to allow you to change your mind. Mainly using the raid atlas as a way of finding places to visit on decent scale rather than my iPhone, I find it easier to plan routes, I also have an old sat nav which give me directions.

From the market leaders in European Road Mapping, in addition to the main maps at 1:750,000, the road network is shown at three supplementary scales from 1:250,000 to 1:3M, with ultra-clear detailed maps for urban areas, so that you can navigate in this part of Europe with ease. The latest edition of Philip's France and Spain Road Atlas, in a handy spiral A4 format, is the must-have atlas for anyone travelling or driving in these and the adjacent countries including Belgium, Luxembourg and Portugal. We like the Michelin spiral bound with laminated pages - saves having pages tearing out of the spiral binding.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop