Milkybar White Chocolate Advent Calendar 85g

Milkybar White Chocolate Advent Calendar 85g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

December will be here before you know it - and you're going to need chocolate treats to keep your little ones happy. The good news is, I have found, you don't have to fork out more to guarantee better versions. Most popular with customers in United States of America (USA), Canada, France, Spain, Japan, Sweden, Greece, BFPO and Italy, but you can buy Milkybar White Chocolate Advent Calendar for delivery worldwide. I know it is not the right time of the year to buy Xmas calendars but this one is here at such a bargain price that is hard to resist. With no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, our white chocolate advent calendar is a gift you can feel happy to give!

Powders (Whole and Skimmed) (37.9%), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (Mango Kernel, Palm, Sal, Shea), Emulsifier (Lecithins), Natural Flavouring, White Chocolate contains Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures. The classic Milkybar taste has been adored by generations, and makes an ideal gift or treat for a friend or loved one. Kinder- 3/10 - the chocolate didn't cut it for us and we're going to need more variety to justify the price.

This wonderfully festive calendar houses 24 festively shaped Milkybar bites, perfect treats to enjoy the build up to the big day. Did you know? Milkybar ® was created in 1937 as a non-vitaminized variant of Nestlé ®'s new pharmaceutical milk product, when the company almost exclusively manufactured milk products. Such sterile milk products were trusted by parents to help their children's development without the bacterial risks of fresh milk. Even though it didn't contain vitamins, Milkybar ® was still designed to offer the goodness of milk. I know, not the most festive of measures, but this is cost of living Christmas, and every little helps. The good news is, my experience was that paying more didn't mean better. Ask a six year-old what the best advent calendar is and they’ll tell you it’s the one with the most chocolate. Right? Well, maybe in the 1970s. But in 2023 we have Lego advent calendars, Pokemon advent calendars and calendars filled with every kind of sweet and children’s toy you can think of. How can they possibly choose? I counted how many Bounty chocolates you get in a tub of Celebrations - and have a conspiracy theory

Like the idea of opening mini gifts every day until Christmas eve? Well, us too. Let the Christmas countdown begin and get the festive mood flowing with Sainsburys. And what better way than with our range of Advent calendars to get into the magical spirit of the season. Featuring delicious, creamy Milkybar pieces With no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, it's a gift you can feel happy to give! The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with Rainforest Alliance to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.Advent calendars, especially chocolate ones, are a very good way to add the excitement and anticipation of counting down to Christmas Day. I bought this for my daughter who loves white chocolate, in particular, Milkybar white chocolate. The cardboard used is good quality. The printed design is cute and festive. And the windows are perforated just enough for each window to be opened without tearing the whole front that can happen with some chocolate advent calendars. The guys at Milky Bar get credit for adding in the Milky Bar Kid. I think this nostalgia was lost on my children, but I was down with it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop