La Collection M7 Oud Absolu FOR MEN by Yves Saint Laurent - 81 ml EDT Spray

La Collection M7 Oud Absolu FOR MEN by Yves Saint Laurent - 81 ml EDT Spray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Patchouli acts here as a link between top note and heart note. The earthy-woody one goes well with the oud and the sweetish one with the fruits. The rosemary underlines the whole thing slightly, but in my opinion it is barely perceptible. As if some rosemary scattered over the eagle wood would serve as garnish. i wish i could encourage men to look for something more interesting than the the citrus-musk-detergent-clean wood scents they all seem to gravitate to around here, but maybe those men are not themselves interesting… M7 pushed all imaginable boundaries —the composition was a woody oriental blend of such boldness that it seemed fit for superheroes; the tenacity was legendary and the marketing campaign was one of the most controversial. Creators Alberto Morillas and Jacques Cavallier, perfumery superheroes in their own right, emphasized the richness of woody notes—oud, vetiver, sandalwood—by layering them with incense and citrus. M7 was dark as night and radiant as moonlight; in other words, mesmerizing.

I guess Ciste means Labdanum. Creating such transparency here and explaining the perfume process to the buyer gives me great advantages. On the front is big: minette: so glad to have and wear the original! it’s one of my favorite men’s scents, and so distinctive and rich. and soooo unlike most of the men’s offerings these days. so i can understand why the new one might disappoint – but it does sound better than most of the new stuff out there for guys – so i, too, will try to enjoy it for what it is. What a disappointment. I don't want to smell like this. There's something bitter about it, disinfectant, cow barn, herd of cattle and their legacies. It leads to embarrassing misunderstandings if you wear something like that in public M7 Oud Absolu also failed mercilessly at first. Topic done. Ew, I don't like it. Just like at home when mummy cooked something that didn't fit in with your life But when you give yourself a jolt and jump over your shadow, you realize that some things are not as bad as first thought

But today the chef is trying something new. He exchanges the starter and the dessert and remains behind a new experience.

In terms of occasions, it is suitable for work (but if so, then only in a discreet dosage, as it has power), everyday life (preferably with a little more chic clothing), as well as the evening to go out. I persöhnlich am very satisfied with the fragrance, he stands out but something from the crowd without being extravagant. I have to say a big word of praise. The main components of the perfume are listed on the bottle. Here called chords: I am ambivalent on M7 Oud Absolu. Its rich, chocolate amber drydown with a hint of myrrh is comforting and tender, but it is not distinctive enough. While I can easily recall M7 in my mind, I struggle to remember the defining features of M7 Oud Absolu. However, in comparison to most other new launches, especially among masculine fragrances, it stands out for its elegant and suave aura. Perhaps if M7 were not so vivid in my mind, I would have been kinder to this offspring. Meanwhile, I am going to try to smell M7 Oud Absolu on its own terms. Certainly there is no classic or real oud in this M7. Most people associate with this note things like cowsh!!!!, some medical chords or other foul smelling things (by the way, so do I myself).

The richness of woody orientals is absolutely irresistible. The spices and resins complement each other well, enhancing each other's aromas. This fragrance's dominant head note is mandarin. This transforms into a heart note of patchouli. As this fades away, it uncovers the base of labdanum, agarwood and myrrh. YSL Fragrances: Price UK I discovered this scent about half a year ago in a perfumery and knew of its existence, but I had put off testing it for a long time, as I was still a beginner at that time (I would still call myself a beginner) and therefore preferred other scents.

The opening is introduced by some citrus fruits, especially orange and mandarin for me. However, these fruits are not bright and sunny and cheerful as usual, but rather steamed and they are already a bit drier. This may be due to the mineral notes that are not specified in detail. Rosemary, which I can also smell, and patchouli further darken the citric influence. And a certain dryness I also feel Oud then becomes noticeable, but doesn't come too clearly to the fore and keeps the fragrance within the wearable range for me. This special, slightly tart and austere note is present but does not spoil the fragrance for me. It has a certain medically appearing character. But this is not a bitter medicine, but a tasty one.

Subscribe

In the base, I find it to be balsamic-sweet and spicy-warm, which should be due to the myrrh and amber. The freshness from the opening is retained throughout the fragrance, although not as strong as at the beginning These fruits determine the enormous sweet portion of the perfume. These remain present even beyond the top note and have a decisive influence on the course of the fragrance. I personally am a tangerine fan and this first impression was positive for me. It is rounded off with a good pinch of salt (I perceive it at least subtly). To beautiful evening occasions, I can also recommend the fragrance without further ado, because it comes along very elegantly and fits a good suit as well as jeans.

Nah, I thought at first, this is supposed to be the fabric of the fabrics now, which is supposed to give modern fragrances a certain something, a woody note, even an animal touch? *sniff* I am glad I have both, but I am so very pleased to have the original YSL M7 in my collection. It's a masterpiece of perfumery. Star rating: 5 stars–outstanding/potential classic, 4 stars–very good, 3 stars–adequate, 2 stars–disappointing, 1 star–poor. When I entered a barber shop in Caracas in the mid-90s, I was immediately hit by a scent when I opened the door. A scent that made me think about whether I had possibly opened the wrong door, the door to another service perhaps. Anyway, that's how I perceived it at the time, it smelled spicy, warm, oriental. At first the scent startled me, but even when it was my turn I perceived the scent as very pleasant and masculine. Every time the door opened and the hot, sultry air of the street blew in, the spicy oriental was again noticeable.

For in this fragrance, oud is not in the very first row, but is used as a more discreet companion. Furthermore, the fragrance is so pleasantly designed that it has proven to be a nice everyday scent for me. On the one hand the feeling as if the oud would bring a depth and maturity into the perfume which makes it a very noble perfume and on the other hand as if the whole menu would be served in a cowshed. Oud is something special. In this combination, with the fruits and the salt, it is converted to mass production. The mystical myrrh combines with the sweet grass vetiver and combines with the amber a woody-balsamic-sweet fragrance experience and is finally coated with the Labdanum as a smoking fireworks. Ingenious ... but too little, too late. One could have separated from the musk alone here already in the apron. I don't think he fits in here. First western oud? Definitely not. As you mentioned, Krigler and Balenciaga did it be fore, but I find surprising that you forgot to mention the real first fragrance to have oud in its composition: Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Parfum . Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu contains notes of bergamot, mandarin, orange, rosemary, vetiver, oud, musk, and amber. Available from major retailers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop