Viking Boy: 1

Viking Boy: 1

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And if fancy giving yourself a Viking name too, you can have some fun with our Viking male names generator. It isn’t around much these days, so take this cute girl’s name for the little snowflake you want to name.

Hello, we have significantly changed the scheme, making it 7 weeks instead of 5 weeks and it is of much better quality since your initial message a year ago. We may be compensated if you make purchases through these thinks, but there is no extra cost to you. Peak Popularity: Sylvi is a unique name that is not listed in the top 1,000, though its alternative, Sylvia, was a top-200 name from 1900 to 1974 before waning in popularity. It is slightly too old for my class, but if I was doing this topic with older children, I would most certainly use it. Our resources are crucial for knowledge lovers everywhere—so if you find all these bits and bytes useful, please pitch in.These strong warrior names include a mixture of famous warriors’ names and names with strong meanings. Firstly, I was surprised that the protagonist is 15 yo at the beginning of this novel but he sounded as if he's 12 or 13 (seeing that this is MG novel, being 12 or 13 is the better suited, I thought).

Gunnar's father could not have been carried off to Valhalla by a Valkyrie on the back of a giant flying wolf, Odin did not really stride the Earth, the Norns at the base of Yggdrasil were not available to have a chat with a passing youth, and the rainbow Bifrost cannot be visited in Iceland. Gunnar is a great character and lots of children will enjoy him for being brave, clever and never giving up. As well as being a beautiful bird, this name has connotations of being a high-flyer and successful in life. Loki: One of the most famous Norse gods, Loki is the (sometimes villainous) Norse god of chaos and mischief.

All in all, I would recommend this story for 9+ children if they like epic quests and for teachers (who teach Year 4+) who are doing Vikings as a topic. It could also be utilised with younger children, although discretion is advised due to the violence sometimes depicted in the book. Namesakes: Knud Rasmussen, a Greenlandic–Danish polar explorer and the first European to cross the Northwest Passage via dog sled.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop